Mother ♡

Its was the day before his birthday, and a Louis a bit irritated. He didn't want to go to his mother but Zayn convinced him too. He was never with his mother on his birthday and well, Zayn thought he should atleast see her before. Ever since school ended he hasn't seen much of her.

Then again when school was going on he rarely saw her too. That's what irked him, she never made an effort to say hello or anything.

He finally stopped in front of her house. He got out of his car walking to the porch. He took in a deep breath and knocked on her door.  

The door opened slowly revealing his mother.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Johanna says putting her hand on her hip.

"I just came here to tell you, you're gonna be a grandmother." Louis said.

Johanna's eyes widen and she smiled. "Oh my god. Really? What's the girls name? When can I meet her?"

"He's a boy mum, and you won't meet him anytime soon." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"And why not?"

He's a student at your school.

"Because I won't give him hopes that the grandmother of his child with actually be there for the kid, when you aren't even there for us."

Johanna frowned. "Louis. I wasn't that bad, I just wanted to work a lot to keep you and the girls happy."

"Really mum? Where are Lottie and Fiz? They moved out right when they could, why? Because they learn how to mature so quickly, that by the time they turned 18 they had enough money to live in there own." Louis said. "Which isn't a bad thing but the reason, the reason they did so was because you were never around."

Johanna began to tear up. "Louis I've changed." She said in a whisper.

"Really?" Louis crossed his arms.

She sighed. "After you left, I met someone, and well... I got pregnant again."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"I gave birth to these beautiful girls, Daisy and Phoebe. And they're my everything. A year later I got pregnant again and another set of twins came along. I wanted you to meet them because I thought you would love them. But you hated me and I didn't think you would speak with me out of work." Johanna said.

Louis' eyes soften.

As if in cue Louis heard giggles. "Mommy are coming back to play with us?" One girl yelled.

"I'll be there just a moment sweetheart." Johanna said turning around. Louis looked at the little girl who walked to her mother.

"Mommy who's this?" She said.

"Daisy this is Louis your big brother."

Daisy gasped and began jumping. "Phoebe! Phoebe! Big brother is here!"
Louis then heard another squeal coming from the hallway. A little girl who looked exactly like phoebe ran in the living room.

The girls waved happily at him. Louis only smiled softly.

"Mom why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked.

"You hated me. I didn't want to bother you."

"I didn't hate you mum, I just, always thought you wished I wasn't with you. I thought I ruined your life." Louis spoke.

Johanna shook her head. "Listen I have to go, I have to go back to Ha-my boyfriend."

Johanna nodded understanding. She watched Louis turn around and began walking to his car.

"I love you.... son." She called out. Louis turned around and nodded.

"I do too mum."

Louis got in his car and began driving to his house. He walked in an heard some music coming from his room.

He opened the door to find Harry laying in bed blasting some music. Louis went to turn the music off and smiled when Harry turned his head.

"Hey baby." Louis spoke. Harry smiled and got up running to hug him.

"Hi daddy." Harry smirked. Louis chuckled and moved away from Harry. He fell in the bed groaning. "What's wrong Lou?"

"Just went to see my mother."

Harry frowned and sat on the bed next to Louis. "What happened."

"She had twins, 2 sets of them."

"Really?"

"Yeah, ever since I emancipated from her when I was 16 I didn't hear from her again. And now this?" Louis says. "And the worst part is... she is having a blast with them. With us? She would just be too tired to play or anything. I don't know... she said she changed.. I told her about her being a grandmother."

Harry gasped. "Don't worry I didn't tell her your name." Louis said. Harry relax and bit his lip.

He wanted to change the mood, so he smirked and looked over to his boyfriend. "Do wanna know something I learned from the magazines?"

"Hmm?"

"That... sex is good for the pregnancy. You know because it helps stretch it more ando prepare for the baby." Harry shrugged as he climbed over to Louis and sitting in his waist.

Louis looked up to Harry admiring his beauty. "What?" Harry asked, blushing.

"You're gorgeous." Louis responded.

Harry giggled and leaned down to kiss Louis. He grinded his hips into Louis' making the older man groan. Louis placed his hands on Harry's bum, squeezing it.

"Daddy." Harry said.

"Hm."

"I want you to fuck me."

**^^

You guys want smut in the next chapter?
~Panda