Blue Eyes♡

Its been weeks since the incident and Harry has went back to his normal self. And when I mean normal, I mean the sassy students who just never keeps his mouth shut when it comes to his English/Creative Writing teacher.

Things have honestly been annoying. Especially since Ivy has to watch Harry talk about Louis with so much hatred, but then flirts with him during class. Ivy has tried to tell Harry that he is flirting but he doesnt want to hear it. And honestly in Ivy's opinion, Harry knows he's flirting he just doesnt want to admit it.

Right now Ivy was walking with Harry to school since she got her car privileges away for a month. And they talked about what happened when Harry went to the doctor.

"I cannot believe it! I honestly think this is the most awesome thing ever. You can get pregnant? Like wow!" Ivy gushed.

Obviously, it was no big deal. History of male being able to get pregnant has been around for years. Although it can be rare, it is common. Males all around go to their check up at 18 to check if there has been a uterus growing inside them or not. "This is amazing because you can have babies and I can have babies and our babies can be best friends and maybe fall in love but oh my gosh!" Ivy squealed. Harry laughed at her silliness.

"By the way I love your contour like oof it's on point." Ivy said.

"Girl, oh my gosh so I ordered both Jeffree Star's Unicorn Blood and Androgyny and I am soo pumped for it haha."

"So did you and Dylan do the do yesterday." Ivy winked. Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Yes we fucked. Had Gavin asked you to narry him yet."

Ivy rolled her eyes and kept walking.
"I honestly don't know what you don't like about him. He's sweet and cares about you a lot!"

"He's stupid Harry, and he is just obsessed okay."

Harry shook his head disapproval. They finally arrived at school and Harry headed to his class. Ivy was confused to why Harry wanted to go 30 minutes before, but she shrugged it off and went to go talk to her Forensic teacher.

Harry entered the room, then stopping himself and staring at his teacher. No one was in the room yet but them two. Mr. Tomlinson usually was the formal. Always wearing a long sleeve, button up shirt with dress shoes and some slacks. His hair was always gelled back. But today he sat there with messy hair, a beanie on, a white t-shirt, which showed off his tattoos. He wore sweatpants and Nike's on. He had circles under his eyes and red eyes.

He turned to look at his student then turned back to his computer. Harry walked to his seat quietly and took out his phone. He glanced to his teacher, sitting there staring off in to space.

Harry wanted to say something but he wasn't sure. He bit the inside of his cheek, and looked down to his phone. He bit his lip and glanced up once more to find Mr. Tomlinson looking at him. His teacher quickly glanced the other way making Harry smirk.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Fuck off, Harry." The older man said rubbing his tired face.

There was a small silence but then Harry decided to build up the courage to speak.

"What's wrong?" Harry said crossing his arms. Louis looked at him and shook his head, indicating that nothing was wrong.

"Oh c'mon Tomlinson, its quite visible that there is something going on."

"Nothing, Harry."

Harry sighed and got up, walking to his teacher's desk. He moved a couple things then sat on top of the desk. Louis leaned back and stared at his student.

"Im nosey, I wanna know. I promise I wont tell."

Louis arched an eyebrow and looked at his student up and down. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He then let out a big breath, rubbing his eyes again.

"My dog is sick."

Harry's eyes widen. "His vet can't do much, so he wanted to send him to a bigger hospital with the right things to help him."

"Oh well, that'a good innit?"

Louis looked down, he sighed and looked up. Tears fell down those pretty blue eyes. "I don't have enough money, it-it's too much and I can't afford it." Louis said voice breaking, trying so hard not to start sobbing. He sniffed and wiped his tears. Harry frowned. He suddenly felt sad, his stomach churned and his eyes started to hurt a bit feeling his tears starting to come

"I'm sorry." Harry said. He got off his teachers desk and stood awkwardly. He looked at his feet as Mr. Tomlinson stared off into space again. Suddenly Harry hugged him. This took Louis by surprise, he tensed up, and awkwardly hugged back. Harry pulled back and went back to his seat. He sat there and bit the inside of his cheek. He looked up to his teacher and smiled a bit.

"I-I still have your sweatshirt." Harry commented biting his lip, suddenly beginning to blush. Louis looked up at him confusingly. Then realization hit him.

"Oh."

Harry just giggled and picked at his nails. Louis leaned on the table and put his hands under his chin for support. "Why do you laugh?"

"I just think it's funny.'

"What is?"

"You know, the thing. I just think its funny how we didnt recognized eachother." Harry said laughing a bit.

"You think it's funny I committed a crime?"

"Committed a crime? Tomlinson do you think Im 12? Im 18. Im a legal adult. I'll be 19 in February, so you committed no crime. What you did is just frowned upon, but it wasn't illegal."

"I did find you at a bar, you had to be 21 or older." Louis commented. Harry rolled his eyes and snorted.

"Who even follows that law anymore."

"Yeah." Louis responded dryly. It was quiet again, Harry texted Ivy a bit then glanced back up to his teacher who was staring at him again.

"Really Tomlinson? I know I'm hot but you dont have to make it noticeable." Harry winked. Louis rolled his eyes and looked away.

"You have such pretty blue eyes." Harry commented. "So blue, like the sky. Or the beaches down in Hawaii, where they're such a pretty bright blue." Harry said. He smiled once he saw Louis' cheeks flush pink.

Harry got up again and walked to his teachers desk. "Listen, I'm gonna level with you, you were honestly really good in bed." Harry smirked. Louis stared at his computer. Harry frowned at the lack of attention, but he just kept going. He walked around the side where his teacher sat.

"Oh c'mon. You arent going to compliment me on how good I was? Or was I not good? It would hurt my feelings." Harry pouted cutely. He then smirked and walked to the other side.

"You were so good, so good that I might as well try it again." Harry said. "But that's just what I see in my head." He stopped in the front of his desk again putting his hand on each side. "Would you, Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry asked seductively.

Louis kept staring at his computer. Trying his best not to look at his student.

Suddenly the bell rang, and he let out a breath he didnt know he was holding. Harry went back to his seat as if nothing happened. He unlocked his phone and texted Ivy.

Hey hun, so.... how exactly do you seduce a teacher?

He clicked send and then sighed watching as students walked in. Harry usually thinks these types of student, teacher relationship are disgusting but, something about Mr. Tomlinson make him feel so... different?