Detention♡

"He did what?" Harry said getting up from his bed. He was currently talking to Ivy through the phone.

"And did you say yes?"

"What no! Well I told him I'll think about it. But you dont seriously think Im going to say yes?"

"What?! Why not? Ivy why cant you give the boy a chance. He really likes you, let him go on a date with you." Harry said trying to reason with her.

"Harry c'mon. I mean Gavin is-"

"Gavin is kind, he respects you. He brings you flowers almost everyday. He has defended you. You lost your virginity to him. He new it was your first time, when you used to tell everyone it wasn't yet he still kept your secret. On your first time, you told him to stop. What did he do? He froze, he didnt move until you gabe him the answer on whether you wanted him to pull out or not. He was gentle to you, and you told me that. He also dissed that girl you hate in front of everyone. And confessed that his heart belonged to you in the school's homecoming last year. Sure, he isnt the smartest boy. But honestly, out of all the boys that you've slept with. He is the one who's respected you." Harry explained. Soon it was quiet, Ivy didnt respond.

"Ivy?"

Harry heard a sigh from the other line. "You're right. Fine I'll go on a date with him. But only once!" Ivy said.

Harry smiled satisfied. "Bye beautiful." Harry said hanging up.
He yawned and devided to take a nap, that waa until he heard the doorbell.

"Great." He said getting up, he slipped in his slippers and walked to the living room. He opened the door and his eyes widen.

"Gavin?"

"Hi Harry. So, Ivy just called saying yes to a date that I just asked her. And I honestly thought she wouldn't want to but now Im kind of dieing because like I have no idea what to do." Gavin rambled. Harry gave him a weird look.

"Just take her to the movies, or dinner. She likes wings." Harry said shrugging.

"No I dont want it to be basic. I want to make her feel like a princess!" Gavin explained. Harry's face soften, and looked at the boy in awe.

"Okay, fine. Come in."

Gavin came in and sat down on the couch.

"Alright Gavin. What do you have in mind." Harry sat down next to him.

*******

Next day

Harry sat down on his desk, as Mr. Tomlinson did his work. No one had detention but him. And honestly it was absolutely boring. He stared at Mr. Tomlinson for a while and soon he got an idea. He smirked and got up, Mr. Tomlinson averted his eyes to Harry.

"Sit down Harry."

"Awwe Tomlinson c'mon it's so boring in here." Harry whined making his way to his teachers desk.

"Well detention isn't meant to be fun. Harry."

"I know something that could make it fun." Harry smirked. He pulled Louis' chair away from his desk.

"Harry what the he-" Harry plopped himself onto his teacher's lap. "Harry Styles. What are you doing?" Louis said sternly.

"Just trying to make this more fun." Harry whispered seductively into Louis' ear. Louis sucked in a breath when Harry began grinding on him.

"Harry-Stop!" Louis groaned.

"Do you want me too?" Harry asked and Louis was also thinking the same question. Harry began suck on Louis' neck, making a small moan leave out his teacher's mouth.

"You like it dont you." Harry said. He grinded harder, suddenly feeling Louis become hard. Harry traced his lips and connected them with his teacher. At first Louis didnt respond, it wasnt until Harry started palmimg him through his pants that he gasped and started kissing back. He brought his both of his hands up to Harry's ass. Grabbing thel roughly as Harry grinded harder. Little moans came out of Harry's mouth while they kissed.

"Fuck Harry." Louis groaned. Harry slipped of his lap and stood up. He walked to the door and locked it. He turned off the ligh, so people would think no one was in here. The room went dark, it wasnt pitch black dark, if was light enough to see eachother. The only light that came in from the the sun that hit the blinds.

Harry looked at Louis with his signature sexy look while he reached until his skirt, pulling down his pastel blue panties down. Louis sat there staring at Harry, he honestly wanted to just slam Harry onto his desk and fuck the shit out of him. Harry walked back Louis and sat on his lap. Louis felt Harry's bare cock on his clothed one. He looked down and was almost out of breath once he saw it sticking out of the skirt.

"Do you like this? Yeah?" Harry said and he grabbed himself and started pumping. Harry let out a dirty moan. The show he was giving his teacher was almost sending Louis over the edge. He then unbuttoned Louis' shirt to reveal his toned chest.

Harry's hand went to unbuckle Louis' pants, he dug in taking out Louis' huge cock. Harry gasped forgetting how big Louis was.

"Fuck Harry you're so hot." Louis said panting as he massaged his bare ass under the skirt.

"You like that Mr. Tomlinson?" He asked in an innocent voice. He rubbed his dick with Louis, both a moaning mess. Louis brushed a finger over Harry's hole, making the young boy gasp.

"You want it? You want it baby, tell daddy you want my fingers." Louis hotly against Harry's neck.

"Yes daddy. I want your fingers daddy."

Louis brought up one of his hand to Harry's face. "Suck." Louis said putting 2 fingers in Harry's mouth. Harry sucked on them, moaning and driving Louis insane.

"Fuck baby those dirty moans will get you in trouble." Louis warned. He took his fingers out of Harry's mouth and insrted one inside his hole.

"Aaah!" Harry moaned. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis neck as he basically rode Louis' finger, after 3 fingers in Harry moaned loudly, coming all over Louis torso.

"Oh baby you were so hot for daddy." Louis praised.

"Thank you daddy." Harry answered in a childlike voice. He then slipped out of Louis' lap and got on his knees. He grabbed Louis' dick which was still hard. He gave a couple kitten lips before engulfing it. He began bobbing his head as he sucked hard.

"Yeah baby, suck it good. Suck it like a lolly baby." Louis moaned throwing his head back.

Harry licked a fat stripe from the base of the dick to the tip. Then going in again and deep throating. After a couple of seconds, Louis came into Harry' mouth with a loud moan. And surprisingly, Harry swallowed every last drop of it.

After a small silence filled with the only noise of them coming down from their high. Harry got up, he smiled satisfied with himself. He looked at his teacher as he put on his panties. He went over to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"God Im going to love detention from now on." He said giggling. He grabbed his things and unlocked the door while Louis wiped himself off with the tissues. Harry then walked out of the classroom leaving his teacher there to dress himself.

Sorry for any miss spellings~Panda