Handcuffs ♡

"I just kind of feel bad you know, I mean, she's like a sister to me. And just to see her so broken. I wanted to stay with her but she did want me to." Harry said.

At the moment Louis and Harry were in the bathtub, Harry came over to Louis' feeling stressed, so Louis decided to go into the bathtub with him to relax.

"Yeah you should have seen him when he told me. He was extremely scared when he faced him. Zayn, I remember how much he loved Liam. He never knew why he couldn't stop loving him but... he just did." Louis said sighing deeply. He kissed Harry's shoulder, then slowly worked his way up Harry's neck, nipping, leaving small traces of red. Louis' hand traced down Harry's body, all the way to his dick. Harry moaned softy when Louis took a hold of his member.

"Why don't you relax for daddy, yeah?"
Louis whispered in Harry's ear, while pimple slowly on Harry's dick. Harry arched his back a little, making his bum rub up Louis' dick.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me." Harry whined.

"Is that what you want baby?" Louis said reaching under Harry and rubbing his hole with one finger.

"Y-yes." He squeaked.

"Beg." Louis said.

"P-please daddy, oh daddy please fuck me. I want to feel your big cock inside me." Harry begged. Louis turned Harry around so he was facing him, making the water splash out of the tub. He grabbed Harry's face and kissed hard, sticking his tongue down Harry's mouth, Harry moaned in the kiss, then getting himself up. He stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. Louis looked at him curiously.

"I'll be waiting in the room daddy." Harry said then left the bathroom. Louis sighed and got out, he lifted the tub plug letting the water go down the drain, he dried himself up.

"You better be in position, dolly." Louis said sternly, knowing how much it turned Harry on when he was mean. He walked up and smirked at the sight. Harry was on the bed, head down and butt in the air, showing off the pretty pink whole. Louis has never seen a hole so clean, and hairless, only in porn videos. But everytime he'd fuck someone, they would never shave. Which honestly never bother Louis, but when he saw Harry liked those beautiful twinks in porn sites. God he can never resist.

Louis walked to his drawer and took out the handcuffs that Zayn left him borrow, before Harry came over. He grabbed lube, and a condom, then made his way to the bed. He grabbed Harry's hands and pushed them forward to an opening of the headboard. He then cuffed his hands, so then would be able to move. He put the key next to the drawer, then grabbed the lube and condom. He moved to the back of Harry, admiring his hole.

"You want daddy to eat you out baby? Yeah is that what you want?"

"Y-yes daddy! Eat me out daddy."

Louis smirked and grabbed Harry's plump ass, he gave it a few smacks, leaving it red. He leaned over and licked Harry's hole, teasily.

"Daddyyyu." Harry whined. Louis then stuck his tongue in making Harry gasp. He tongue fucked Harry's asshole until the boy was panting.

Louis pulled away and went to the front of Harry. He position himself on either side of Harrys cuffed up arms. He pulled Harry's hair up making the boy face him.

He gabbed his cock and put the tip on Harry's lips. "Suck." He ordered.

Harry began sucking tip, teasingly. He then dipped his head as he went further in. He bobbed his head up and down, making Louis bite his lip and groan. Louis then took his cock out of Harrys mouth, he made his way to the back of Harry, wrapping the condom on his member, then lathering it with lube.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yea daddy. Fuck me daddy, fuck me. I want your big cock in me." Harry begged.

Louis positioned himself, slowly going into Harry. Harry moaned loudly, almost screaming. Louis was extremely thick, he can feel every inch of his walls wrap around Louis' thick cock. At first Louis started slow, having dirty, sensual moans coming out of both of their mouths.

"Ooh daddyy, please go faster! Faster daddy pleaseee!" Harry begged adjusting himself in the cuffs. Louis then began thrusting harder into Harry, faster, grabbing his hips harshly and letting Harry bounce on his dick.

"Of fuck!" Louis moaned hotly, "damn Baby you're so fucking tight." Louis said slamming his dick harder into Harry.

"Yes! Yess! Daddy harder! Harder daddy please!"

Louis sped up his pace giving him a few spanks here and there, he took a hold of Harry's hair and pounded in.
"Aaah daddy!" Harry screamed. "I need to cum!" Harry whined. Louis leaned over so he could reach Harry's cock, as Harry kept bouncing himself onto Louis cock. Louis began pumping Harrys dick. "Cum baby, cum for daddy." Louis whispered hotly,

"Daddyyyy!" White strings flew out of Harry's dick, making a mess on the sheets. Louis cumming right after, in the condom.

Louis pulled off of Harry, panting. He took off the condom and threw it away. He lazily walked over to the drawer staring at Harry as he was slumped onto the bed. He grabbed the key and opened the cuffs. Harry sighed as his wrist were free.

Louis set them on the drawer and got in bed with the boy. Both falling asleep im each other's arms.