Breastfeed ♡

"So the doctor is asking me if I wanted to breastfeed or give from the bottle. What do you think?" Harry said as he laid upside down on the couch.

"I don't know what do you think is best for you babe?"

"Hmmm let me look it up." Harry grabbed his phone and began typing it on google. "So its says here that breastfeeding can help your child grow stronger and faster than powder milk. It also created a bond between the child and the mother." Harry said as he kept reading the article.

Louis nodded as he read over a student's essay. He marked the misspellings and corrected some words. He then heard Harry starting to cry, looked over and saw tears going down Harry's face.

"Baby whats wrong?" Louis reacted fast.

"I was just thinking how I'm having 3 babies but Ill only get to feed 2 of them at the same time, and its so sad that the 3rd has to wait to be fed." Harry cried.

Louis stared at his boyfriend and then burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me!" Harry cried harder, getting off the couch. Louis grabbed his arm and pulled him on his lap.

"Baby, don't worry. I'm not laughing at you. I just love when you act like this, how you care about your babies so much. Its okay, it's not like the 3rd one will not eat. He or she will eat baby. They'll just have to be patient." Louis kissed Harry on the cheek. "Everything will be fine."

Harry nodded, wiping his eyes. "Okay."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"What do you want?"

"Uhmm... chinese?"

"Oka-"

"Wait no! I want spaghetti."

"Spaghetti it is!"

Louis got up to make Harry some food. Harry stayed in the living room and texted Mickey, apparently he's been texting Louis' friend, Luke. And they've been hitting it off well.

Ivy hasn't been well, it's been a month 2 months since Gavin moved away. And she's absolutely heart broken. They are trying to do long distance but every time they talk, Ivy begins to cry.

She's also been dealing with Liam. He's been in her life a lot now, hell Ivy thinks Liam and Zayn are secretly dating. But she doesn't like it, she does like Liam at all. Even though Liam tried his best, Ivy can't get over what he did to her dad. Harry feels bad because he hasn't been there t help her a lot. Because he's so focus on the pregnancy.

"I have to go to work." Harry groaned.

"Well, you need to make money baby."

"Can you just be my sugar daddy?" Harry whined.

Louis chuckled, "I'm already you're daddy, babe. You want me to add some candy to that?"

Harry groaned and got up walking to their room. Harry changed into a long blue dress, he wore his white flats, and did natural make up.

He began tying his hair up in a bun then walked to the living room. "I'm so tired."

"Babe you havent even started work yet."

"So?"

"Can you take me, I don't wanna walk."

"Okay babe."

The boyfriends left their house and walked to the car. Harry was thinking about how much he wished to stay home.

But of course he needed to work.

Arriving at Harry's job, they kissed goodbye and Harry walked inside. He was absolutely tired and his feet hurt.

"Hey Harry, how are you feeling today?" Niall greeted.

"Really tired." Harry huffed clocking himself in.

"Sorry hun, if you need anything just ask okay."

"Thanks Ni."

Harry went along all day serving people and fakely laughing at something they'd say. He so started to get a headache but ignored it, he just wanted to go home and cuddle with Louis.

After 5 hours of work, Harry's shift was finally over. He just needed to clean a couple of tables and that was it. He wiped down the last table, happy that he was going home now.

"Harry?"

At the sound of the familiar voice Harry froze.

"Harry is that you?"

He slowly turned around to be face to face with the person he tried so hard not to see ever again.

Sorry It's short, school is taking al my time. ~Panda