Who's Your Daddy? ♡

"Im going to a party tonight." Harry said, as he sat at his desk in Mr. Tomlinson's class. He had detention, again.

Louis looked up from his computer. "And?"

"And! I have to get home to be ready for the party." Harry said.

"Too bad." Louis looked back at his computer.

"Oh c'mon daddyyyyy!" Harry whined. "Pretty pleaseee! Its the first party I'm going after Ivy recovering. Shes coming with me."

Louis was quite as he types, which made Harry impatient. "And let me guess, that new kid is gonna be there." He murmured. Harry smirked and got up from his seat.

"Is daddy jealous?" Harry teased. He walked towards the desk. "Does daddy think Im gonna be a little slut and fuck any guy I see?" He pushed a couple of things and sat on the corner of Louis' desk.

Louis sighed and looked up to Harry.

"Harry I'm trying to work."

"I know daddy, but.. I want you to work on me." He whined. He hopped off the desk and sat on Louis' lap. "Daddy... I want you to fuck me." Harry said. Louis was already growing an erection. He slid a hand under Harry skirt and rubbed his clothed penis. Harry let out a dirty moan. He moved his legs ao they were on either side of Louis. He began grinding himself on Louis' crotch. The older man letting out a groan.

"Please daddy? Fuck me right here daddy."

"God you dirty slut!" Louis moaned gripping Harry's ass. "You want daddy to fuck you right here, where all your classmates learn." Harry whined. Louis lifted him up his lap and turned his around. He got up and moved his laptop to the side, then harshly bent Harry on the desk.

"I ought to punish you first. Dont you think I know those looks you give that new kid huh? Biting your lip? Looking at him as if he's your daddy." He spat. He then grabbed Harry's hair pulling it up. "I'll show you who's your real daddy?"

Harry was already a whiny mess, sweating and face red. Louis un zipped his pants and took his throbbing cock out.

"Now daddy is gonna fuck you raw and hard okay baby. Do you accept your punishment?"

"Y-yes daddy! J-just fu-uck me." Harry cried mind becoming blurry. Louis aligned his cock to Harry's whole, he quickly thrust, slapping a hand over Harry's hand before he can scream in pain.

"I need you to be quiet dolly, You dont want anyone catching you being my little slut now do you?"

Louis grabbed Harry's hair as he pounded in him, Harry bit his lip to keep himself from screaming. Tears stream down gis face from The pleasurable pain.

"Who's your daddy?"

"Y-ah!" Harry gasp.

"Who's your daddy?"

"You!" Harry whispered.

"Louder baby I cant hear you?" Louis moaned "Who's." -thrust- "Your." -thrust- "Daddy." -thrust-

"You daddy! You are!" Harry cried as he got his ass brutally rammed. Harry felt the familiar warm filling bubble in his lower stomach.

"I need... I need to come!" Harry whined.

"Let it go baby."

Harry moaned and soon let out a cry, coming all over under Louis' desk. Louis coming not so long.

Louis pulled Harry onto his lap and hugged him. Calming him down after getting brutally fucked. "You did good baby."

"Im your only baby?"

"You're my only baby." Louis responded.

*****

After a couple minutes if calming down and cleaning up. Thankfully Harry's makeup wipes helped them cleaned themselves. They both got dressed and fixed their appearance.

"Im gonna run to the restroom real quick, I'll be back to take you home." Louis said making his way out of the classroom. Harry sighed happily and smiled. He loved it whenever Louis fucked him. It made him feel beautiful and wanted. Harry checked his phone and texted Ivy that he was on his way home.

Soon a phone buzzed on Louis' desk. Harry looked over and realized Louis had left his phone there, he moved toward it to check. Once in his hand, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion. There, on Louis' phone was a text by the last person Harry wanted to think about.

Briana: Hey Lou! Cant wait to see you tonight and show you my new outfit ;)

Harry huffed and slammed the phone on the desk, he went to his desk and grabbed his things walking out of the classroom. Tears began to build in Harry's eyes as he walked down the hall. Of course after he fucks Harry he's probably gonna fuck banana jungleworms. Harry decided to just walk home and leave him buried in his thoughts.

*******

Harry got out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at the the outfit he picked out biting his lip. He then shrugged not caring if it was a good outfit or not. He looked at himself in the mirror again nodding to himself. He picked up his phone, realizing Louis texted him.

Daddy: hey why did you leave? I thought I was taking you home?

Harry rolled his eyes and threw his phone on the bed not replying. He then turned to his vanity and started doing his make up.

After an our of doing his make up he finally finished. There was a knock on his door and it opened, Harry turned to see Ivy and Gavin come in holding hands.

"Wow! Look at him he's so beautiful!" Ivy comments. Harry blushes and smiled, sending her a kiss.

"You two look hot." Harry said.

Gavin looked at himself in the mirror and smirked at himself.

"I think Gavin turned himself on." Harry laughs watching his actions.

"Ready Haz?" Ivy says, "Carter actually waiting for you." She looks up from her phone.

Harry stands up and nods. Gavin snakes his arms around Ivy and they walk out of Harry's place. Harry stayed quiet thinking of the things Louis might be doing with Briana.

Soon enough, Harry got mad of the things he imagined and decided he'd do the same.

If Louis was gonna fuck someone, Harry's gonna do the same. He thought, his mind suddenly going to Carter.