Gingerbread Man ♡

The next morning Harry woke up feeling extra cheery, he looked to his side to find Louis dead asleep. Harry looked at the time and saw it was 7am.

"Lou.. Lou wake up we have to go to school." Harry said.

"Not today." Louis mumbled.

"Yes today, its the last day of finals come on." Harry huffed. "Wakey Wakey."

Louis groaned and finally sat up, his cute sleepy face, turned to look at Harry, who also had a cute sleepy face. Louis smiled and grabbed Harry's waist pulling him closer to kiss him. Harry giggled in the kiss and pulled away.

"Ew wash your teeth." He said. Louis chuckled and got up.

"Wanna take a shower?" Louis asked. Harry nodded, skipping to bathroom, he turned on the water and went in, apr day being naked from last night. Not even a couple minutes and Louis was in there. They washed each other and right after Harry getting on his knees to suck Louis off.

After Harry hogged  the bathroom mirror to do his make up. Louis behind him trying to fix his tie. Harry changed into blue jeans, ugg boots, and one of Louis' big cozy sweaters.

After they had cereal for breakfast, Louis drove to Starbucks to get a coffee, after Starbucks, Louis dropped Harry off at a corner so no one knew they were in the same car together. Louis parked his car and began going into the school glancing at at Harry who'd just turned the corner.

Both Louis and Harry felt happy. They felt different, they felt like something important was soon to happen, other than their baby.

*****

Harry finally finish his last final and he was so relieved. He had no idea if he passed or not but he tried his best. He got up and walked over to Mr. Tomlinson's desk.

"I'm done with my final, Mr. Tomlinson." Harry chirped. Louis smiled at his boyfriend and took the packet.

"Good job Harry, you may leave or take a seat until the rest of the class."

Harry turned around to see Ivy all the way in the back still doing her test.

"I think I'll stay." He said then walked over to his seat. Carter looked over to him and smirked.

"Pssst." Carter said.

Harry quirked an eyebrow and looked over to him.

"What's the answer to 5."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You're done with your test moron."

Carter chuckled and nodded. "So, who's the father?" He asked. Harry tensed.

"Uhm, some guy. You probably don't know him." Harry shrugged. Oh but you do.

"Is he willing to take care of the baby?"

"Yeah, we're actually dating." Harry smiled.

"Cool what's his name."

"Uhm... Louis."

"Nice."

Soon Ivy stood up and turned in her final, she glanced at Harry and he got up to leave with her. Harry said bye to Carter, and gave a silent wave to Louis.

"How do you think did in your final?" Harry asked.

"Eh, probably failed it."

Harry laughed and linked arms with his best friends. They walked out of Mr. Tomlinson's room and began walking out of campus.