Milk And Cookies♡

Literally everyone new now, that Harry and Mr. Tomlinson. Didnt get a long. As days go on with each other in the same room 2 times a day. Things have never been bitter. There was always a non stop arguments with them both.

Harry really wanted to just slap him. But of course, there was always something about Mr. Tomlinson that made Harry's insides tingle.

Today Harry's mum was yelling at Harry for misbehaving in class.

"Cant you do better! Really?! I know you pick on other kids but trying to pick on your teacher?"

"Mother he's the one always giving me crap!" Harry yells.

"I dont care!" Anne says sternly then shoving a container of cookies to Harry.

"You are giving these to your teacher as an apology do you understand."

Harry rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Do you understand!" Anne repeated darkly.

"Yes!" Harry yelled taking the cookies then going into his room. He fought back the tears that were threatening to come out. He called Ivy asking her what she should wear.

"Try that outfit I bought you."

"I dont Ivy, grunge is more your style then mine to be honest."

"Just try it! Trust me you'll look like a bad bitch."

Harry sighed and took out the outfit then laid it on his white table.

"I guess I can pull it off, I have some dark lipstick to go with it." Harry said.

"Yay!ok awesome well imma go get ready see you at school boo."

"Alright, hun."

The call ended and Harry went to go take a shower. After the shower he blow dried his hair then went to put his outfit on, once he was done. He went to his make up stand and started doing a natural look make up but with a bold, strong, eyeliner. He then put one his rose blood matte, liquid lipstick. He sighed and smiled to himself. All of this took him an hour. Good thing he woke up at 6. It was 20 minutes before 8 so Harry went outside so he can get picked up by Ivy. He glanced at his phone seeing he had a text from Dylan. He had sent him a dick pic. Harry scrunch his fave in disgust and ignored it.

"Its too damn early."

Soon Ivy's car pulled up. Harry jumped in and put in his seat belt.

"Oooh cookies!" Ivy said going to grab one. Harry smacked her hand.

"Those are not for you, missy." Ivy pouted and started driving.

Once they got to the school, Harry walked out of the car waiting for Ivy.

"Hey look theres Gavin."

"Oh no."

"Ivy! Hey!" Yelled Gavin.

"Hello Gavin." Ivy gave him a fake smile. Ivy and Gavin hooked up so many times, which now makes Gavin think, they're dating. Lets just say, Gavin is not smart. He is too oblivious. He's the captain of the soccer team. But this boy is more bubbly than the head cheerleader. Literally those two are meant to be, but Gavin wants Ivy.

"Well Im off to class, you too love birds catch up." Harry said with a wink.

"No Har-"

"Bye Ivyyy!" Harry waved as he walked to his first period. He grabbed the cookies and open the door quietly.

"No, you dont understand! What the hell do you, what? No! You cant do this!" Harry looked at his teacher while the man stood back facing Harry while he talked on the phone.

"You need to help me I, I cant let him die!" The man's voice cracked. Harry's eyes widen, then slowly closed the door. He heard the muffled voice of his teacher then a loud groan and then a crash. Which made Harry jump. He felt weird standing in fron of his teacher's door, and he didnt want to go on yet. So Harry went to the restroom to do his business, he washed his hands, then grabbed his bag. He made Mr. Tomlinson's room. He swung the door open like he normally does and out on his usual bitchy face. There were a few students here and there. But most of them were sleeping

Louis looked up from his computer, and gave a scowl to Harry. Harry smirked and walked towards him taking out the cookies from his bag. He set them on the desk.

"Hope you like my cookies, I made them just for you. With a little but of sugar and lots of poison too." Harry said confidently.

"Well okay, now hush baby, and go drink your spoiled milk." Louis responded smartly. Harry was stunned that he actually quoted a Melanie song. He looked at him straight in the eyes and something in them made Harry feel like he was crazy. And for some mad reason, Harry fucking loved it.

He turned around and strutted to his seat. He looked over to Mr. Tomlinson's desk and saw a black Iphone all smashed up and broken. Harry frowned wondering what made him all upset. Harry's face changes to a sassy.

"What the hell happened to your phone." Harry snorted.

"It saw your face." His teacher murmured.

"Wow, real mature Tomlinson." Harry said laughed. Louis glanced at his student and gave a little smile. Harry's laugh was really pretty. Harry didnt know what went over him when he suddenly blushed, once he saw his teacher's smile. He looked away, then looked at his phone.

Louis gave him a thoughtful look, then shook his head and sighed as he focused again on his work. Soon the bell rang and class was starting. As always, throughout the class hour and his last class, it was all the same bickering and arguing. But, there was something different about it this. And Ivy noticed. This bickering and arguing, was more flirty than usual. And Ivy knows exactly when Harry is flirty.

😘😘😘😘 ~Panda