Kiwi ♡

/3 Months Later/

Harry was in class, doing is Math work, he was very tired. He could not sleep the previous night. He's 4 months pregnant and well, lets just say he began to show a while ago.

Everyone in school found out about him being pregnant not to long ago I'm January. And to his relief no matter gave him shit about it. Dylan was obviously pissed but he ignored Harry.

Of course Harry didn't give a shit. He was just focused on things that were were most impressive to him.

And well Harry's life haven't been all sunshine and flowers. There was one problem that both Louis and Harry had.

Briana.

She had become obsessed with Louis. Even though Louis had told her in her face that he was not interest in her at all. Yet she still believed Louis was in love with her.

She was absolutely crazy! Fortunately for them she hasn't found out about Harry.

"Okay guys, I'll see you on Monday." The teacher spoke. Harry sighed and grabbed his things.

He was moody all day, he had little sleep and he was very tired and he just hated everything at the moment.

He walked into Louis room and huffed as he sat next to Carter.

"Can you fucking kill me." He groaned.

"Sorry cant risk anything to harm the baby." Carter said while he texted on his phone.

"Harry." Louis called out. Harry turned to look at Louis as he typed away in his computer. "Watch your mouth."

"Fuck off." Harry said rolling his eyes.

Louis stopped and looked over to his boyfriend. "Harold."

Harry groaned and put his head down. Louis shook his head and began to type away. Louis knows Harry hadn't slept well, and he felt bad for him. He just wanted to cuddle him and let him sleep on his lap. But of course, he couldn't do that in front of everyone.

Throughout the whole period, Harry never put his head back up. Louis figured he fell asleep so he just let him.

After the class ended, Louis waited until every student left to wake up Harry. He figured Carter would have but the boy was too focused on his phone he completely forgot about Harry.

Louis walked to Harry's desk and crouched down. He shook Harry gently making the boy whine as he woke up.

"Hey baby, wake up. School ended darling." Louis pecked his lips as Harry rubbed his eyes. Harry sighed, and got up.

"I have to stay a little late to grade some papers okay baby. Ivy is taking you home."

Home.

A little after Christmas when Harry agreed to move in with him, he told his parents he was pregnant. But not before actually moving out. The sad thing was that they never even noticed he moved out. It wasn't until Harry's drunk father went in the room to tell him to get him some cigarettes that he noticed the bare empty room. The only thing that was in there was Harry's mattress and his old vanity.

Anne called him up asking where he was and why his room was empty. That's when he spilled everything to them.

"I cant believe you're so mad about this. All my fucking life you've treated me like shit! Both of you! That you didn't even notice I found someone who I truly love and I'm started a family with them!" Harry cried.

"What?" Anne said quietly.

"Yes mother. I'm pregnant."

Why didnt you tell me?"

"Do you really fucking care?"

Anne stayed quiet. "Do you really think I'd let my baby be around that type of environment ? I will never, ever treat my baby like you treated me." Harry hung up and began to sob. Louis walked in and hugged Harry.

Harry kissed Louis and was about to walk out the door but stopped.

"Hey also, tomorrow we have the appointment that reveals the gender." Harry reminded.

"How can I forget." Louis smiled warmly at him.

"I love you."

"I do too."

"Also please eat before you take a nap."

"Yes daddy." Harry giggled. He opened the door and left.

*****

At home Ivy and Harry were stuffing their faces with whatever the could find.

"Have you thought of names?"

"I am so ahead of you!" Harry said getting up and running to his room he shared with Louis.

He came back and bounced on the couch.

"Okay so one night I forced Louis to do pregnancy exercises with me and in the end we got a notebook and chose the names haha." Harry giggled.

"Okay so this is Louis' list. For girls it's.
1. Luanna
2. Carmen
3. Harriet
4. Elizabeth
5.Cierra."

"Awwe Harriet is cute. Like your name." Ivy said. "What about boys?"

"Well for boys he had;

1. Ansel
2. Blair
3. Ethan
4. Damian
5. Zachariah"

Ivy laughed and shook her head. "Okay he better not name my nephew Ansel or Zachariah. Thats if the baby is a boy."

"Yeah lowkey didn't like them either." Harry said. "But I will be honest Ansel is kinda cute."

"Okay okay, now yours?"

"Okay for boys I wrote;

1. Jeremy
2. Micheal
3. Dean
4. Nick
5. James"

"Ooooh cool. I like Dean and Michael."

"For girls it was kinda heard but I finally agreed on;

1. Lili
2. Blossom
3. Christina
4. Isabella
5. Ivy
Just like my best friend."

"Awww Harry." Ivy giggled. "And Blossom. Really?"

"Hey! Its cute!" Harry whined. "Okay well I already ate. Imma take a nap. Cuddle me?"

"Duhhh!" Ivy said getting up and walking with Harry to his new room. They jumped on the bed and got under the covers. They cuddles and little by little they fell asleep.

Friendship goals tbh.

That literally my babygirl and I shtyles

Anygay I'm having a mini contest type of thing in the next update! I would love all of you to participate!

~Panda