Oops♡

"He's such an asshole, Ivy I fucking swear. He was saying curse word and all the jazz! I mean is he even aloud to say bad words?" Harry scoffed as he pushed his salad away.

"I overheard Mr. Payne saying something about the principal and Louis have some type of story, that even if a child were to report that, nothing will be done to him."

"Louis?"

"Yeah that's what Mr. Tomlinson's name is."

"Ugh and the worst part is that I have him for 2 classes. He's my creative writing teacher, first period. And he's my English teacher for 7th period."

"Oh hey I have 7th period with you then." Ivy said as she took a selfie on her phone. "Oooh hey Imma send you this, post it on your Insta and brag about me." She said hurriedly.

Once Harry received the picture message, he saved it and posted it on Instagram.

Love my beautiful bestie! Ivy why are you so damn gorgeous!!!! xx ~H

Soon enough Harry started getting many notifications but he put his phone on silent and decided to check them when he was home or something. A couple minutes more and soon the bells rang.

"Okay, well I have Art, and then Forensics, so I'll see you in two hours I guess." Ivy sighed as she grabbed her stuff.

"Alright then, hey don't forget to text Gavin, he's been dming me to tell you to text him." Harry informed her.

"Ugh okay." I rolled her eyes and walked off, while Harry made his way to the auditorium where he had Show Choir.

On his way there he saw Mr. Tomlinson walking to his room. Head held up, resting asshole face(basically resting bitch face), while he formally walked to his room. Harry rolled his eyes and turned the corner to enter the auditorium

*1 hour before*

The bell ran for lunch and Louis had dismissed his class. The phone rang and he picked up clearing his throat.

"Tomlinson's room." He answered.

"My office. Now!" The voice boomed and the hung up. Louis sighed and flicked his hair off his face. He walk out of his room and went to the main office. There he saw the secretaries working about. He entered the small office and there he stood in front of the principal.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Many things really, why?" Louis answered smartly.

"Saying curse words on the first day of school are you serious?"

"Is that why Im here?"

"Yes!"

"Oh C'mon they're fucking seniors."

"Its high school."

"And they're seniors! Their professers will say curse words in college, if they cant handle them now then I dont think they're ready for college." Louis scoffed.