Spankings ♡

Harry walked into his first class, yawning, no one was in there but Louis.

"You weren't here yesterday."

"I noticed." Harry said sitting at his seat.

"Where were you?"

"I was busy." He responded, mocking Louis' voice. Louis raised an eyebrow, and was about to say something, but the door swung open.

"Oh! Hi, Louis sorry Im late." In came that fake blonde, that Harry saw yesterday.

"Its fine Briana, as long as you are here before the students."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and just noticed a desk attached to Louis desk. She set her things down and sat on a rolling chair beside the desk.

"Who the hell is she?" Harry blurted out.

"Mr Styles!" Louis scowled. "This is a Student teacher, she is training to be a English teacher." He glared. Soon the bell rang and students starting coming in. "Dont bother with him, he's a bit rude." Louis murmured to Briana, having Harry glaring at both of them.

"Him? She's a boy?" Briana pointed.

"Yes, Im a boy? Havent you heard him call me by my pronouns, Banana?" Harry sassed. Her eyes widen and she just sat down. Once all the students were in, the final bell rang, Louis began to introduce her.

"Alright class. This is my student teacher, Mrs. Jungwirth. She is still in college, and training to be a teacher. Act the way you act with me. Towards her! Understand?"

Oh Harry would treat her like he treated his teacher alright. He smirked and sighed.

"So today you will all take out the book I assigned, about thanksgiving and you guys will write me a summary of that chapter. But before we do that. Who has some questions for her?"

Some kids rose their hands and Briana called on them.
"Where are you from? You sound American."

"I am from America, I am studying here though to become a teacher."

"Well that's obvious." Harry murmured.

Hunter rose his hand eagerly. "Yes, how old are you?"

"I am 25."

"Are you single?" Someone asked, the class erupted in laughter, but Harry only wanted to vomit.

"Uh, yes, I am." She said glancing at Louis. Harry glared at her and raised his hand. "Ooh Ms. Jungleworms! I have a question!" Harry waved his hand.

"Its Jungwirth. And yeah?"

"Honey? Who is your surgeon, because I really think you should get a new one." Harry said. A couple of students chuckled, Louis slammed his hand on his desk. "Harry do not start." He said looking at him sternly. Harry shrugged and rolled his eyes. After 3 more questions, the class began doing their work.

Harry sat there alone glaring at both the teachers, who were too occupied flirting with each other. His hand gripped the pencil tightly, almost breaking it. He watched as Louis have her small touches, smirked at her. He watched as Jungleworms blushed, and giggled. Biting her lip to look sexy and touching his arm. Something im Harry burned, he didnt like it. Not at all. He stood up and marched his way to the door.

Louis finally noticing.

"Harry where are you going?"

"I have to pee." Harry growled, slamming the door behind him.
He didnt know why he felt this way, he never felt this way before. The aching in his stomach, his chest, the lump that hurt in his throat. Tears building up and sliwly running down his cheeks. What in the hell was he doing, why was he crying?

*****

Ivy sat in her class, picking at her nails. He literally had Mr. Payne for her next hour and she didnt want to go. She was so nervous, she felt like throwing up.

She had the urge to just ditch, but she really didn't want her dad to ground her. She took her phone out to message Harry, but then stopped herself. Ugh what should she do.

After about 10 minutes with debating in her head whether or not she should ditch her or not, she finally decided she would. She texted Harry saying she wasnt feeling well and went home. Then slowly got out of her seat. The good thing about her first period is that her teacher was always so clueless, and always staring at her computer. When the teacher wasnt looking. Ivy slipped out of her classroom, and slyly left the school, without getting caught by the security. She got into her car and drove to the cove, because honestly she was obsessed with their hot wings.

Once arriving at the magical place, she quickly sat at the stool and ordered her favorite wings.

"Ivy?"

She turned around to find a blonde boy staring at her curiously. "Oh hi! Uh... Niel?" She guessed, Niall laughed and shook his head.

"Its Niall." He corrected her.

"Oh right! Sorry."

"Shouldnt you be at school?"

"I ditched." She shrugged, smiling when her wings came. She dipped them  in ranch and to a bite of one.

"Yeah, wheres Harry?" He asked.

"Oh he didnt know I ditch."

"Ah okay." Niall nodded sitting next to her. They soon started having a conversation about school.

Ivy and Niall rarely talked, they were both close friends with him, but they never got to know eachother.

Ivy found out that Niall was homeschooled, and that he was asexual, reason why he wasnt dating anyone, because almost every teenager wanted sex.

Niall found out about how Ivy lobed the old grunge style, and lived listening to alternative music.

They realized they had many things in common, they both were in long with chicken wings, and both grew up as only siblings, and other stuff.

After Ivy was done with her wings, they went out and hung out. Walking from store to store, talking about nonsense.

"Ookay okay lets take a selfie!" She squealed, standing in front of an old door. They both stood next to eachother and posed.

"I can not believe that we haven't hung out before

"I can not believe that we haven't hung out before." Niall laughed.

*****

Harry trudged through the halls, feeling tired. He hated crying, it always made him drowsy, and his eyes were blood shot red. He was finally at his last class, frowning remembering that Ivy left home early. He sighed and sat all the way at the back of the class. He huffed and grabbed his phone texting Ivy.

He set the phone down when Louis began to speak.

"Harry could you come here please." His voice strong and firm. Harry lazily got up and walked over to him.

"You left my class and never came back."

"Ok." Harry shrugged as if it wasnt a big deal.

"Why didnt you com-"

"I dont feel good okay! Im tired and my head hur-can I , ugh can I just get a nurse pass please." Harry said not wanting to deal with shit. Louis' eyebrows pulled together in confusion, he pulled a concern look on his face to ask what was wrong. But Harry turned his head pretending not to notice. Louis wrote the pass and Harry grabbed his things. He snatched it from him and left the class again, not realizing he had been crying again.