Happy Birthday Daddy ♡

Louis woke up with a perfect smell bacon. He yawned and stretched in bed so he could wake up. He turned over, sitting up looking around to find that Harry wasn't in the room. He stood up, only in boxer and walked out of his room. He entered the kitchen watching Harry dance to Melanie Martinez in only panties and one of Louis' shirt.

Louis leaned on the doorway admiring the view. "Good morning." Louis spoke startling Harry.

Harry huffed. "You were suppose to be in bed! I was going to bring you breakfast." Harry whined.

Louis laughed walking over to Harry, hugging the boy from behind. "All you had to do was sit in my face." Louis whispered in Harry's ear. Harry smirked at turned around, "That is actually for dinner so shush."

Louis laughed again and peeked over to the stove. "Why are you making this anyways?" He asked.

Harry blushed and hugged Louis tightly. "Happy Birthday Daddy."

Right. Its his birthday.

"Ah, thank you baby doll." Louis kissed his forehead.

"Lets eat!" Harry said, turning around to serve Louis.

Louis turned around to put some sweats on just in case someone decided to barge in. Hint, Zayn.

He entered his room to change and check his phone. He had a missed call from Lottie.

"What?" Louis said confused. Louis unlocked his phone and returned the call.

"So you told Johanna first? Frankly I'm mad that you didn't tell me!" Lottie's voice was heard.

"Good Morning, Lots."

"Happy birthday brother of mine. Now tell me, why did I have to hear from our mother that you're going to be a father?"

"I was going to tell you Lottie. I've just been busy."

"I want to meet him! Please! Today! Especially since it's your birthday and it's been so long!"

"Lottie you live like almost 2 hours always."

"Louis please! Pretty please!"

"Fine!" Louis huffed. "God you're still annoying."

Lottie giggled. "Alright see you in 2 hours!"

Louis rolled his eyes and got up. He walked over to the kitchen getting ready to eat the meal his boyfriend gave him.

"This looks delicious babe."

"Thank you!" Harry giggled. Louis grabbed his fork and began digging in. He grabbed the ketchup and squirted it on his eggs. He looked over to Harry and squinted his eyes when he saw that Harry was squeezing syrup not only on his bacons but on his eggs and hash brown.

"Babe what are you doing?" Louis asked.

Harry stopped his actions and looked over. "I'm eating." He stated.

"I know but.... why so much syrup."

"Uhm... because its good... duhhhh"

Louis chuckled and let Harry do what he pleases with his food. After a couple minutes of eating in comfortable silence, Louis spoke.

"So my sister wants to meet with you. Today actually since it's my birthday and all." Louis said. "You won't have to worry she's from out of town so she wouldn't know your my student."

"Oh what time?"

"Well it is 2 hours away, so maybe like right after this." Louis said gesturing the breakfast."