Harley Quinn♡

"Okay listen to me, I am not! Going to dress up as Harley, to an event that isn't even for Halloween, we literally need 2 more months until Halloween what the hell!" Harry huffed while on the phone with Niall. He was alone in an empty hall, during lunch.

"But that is not fair! I don't even like Suicide Squad why the hell do we have to make the restaurant that theme!" He argued. "No, no, its fine. Tell you're mum I will. Gosh." Harry huffed and rolled his eyes, then shook his head. "Bye Niall."

"It actually was a really great movie. Loved the comics also." Mr. Tomlinson's voice startled Harry. Harry jumped and turned around.

"Were you spying on me?"

"No, actually I was simply passing by and heard you."

Harry put his hand on his hips. "So what you read comics?"

"I used all the time. Now? On occasions."

Harry scoffed and turned his head. "Nerd."

"Yeah well, atleast being a nerd means someone is smart. Not even a month in school and you are already failing." Mr. Tomlinson spat.

"Excuse me! I have a C in your class. Im not failing!"

"Yeah well first month with a C imagine in November."

"Ugh! Listen you little sh-"

"Do I need. To. Give you. Detention." The teacher glared and he took a step closer. Suddenly Harry felt all tingly inside. He took a step back.

"Exactly." Said Tomlinson. Then walked off to his class. Not 5 minutes later and the bell rang. Harry huffed and went to his performing arts class.

********

Harry and Ivy were driving to Harry's work. Harry had stole the keys to his mum's car and now Ivy is in love with Harry's outfit.

"Wow you look so hot!" Ivy squealed.

"Oh shut up." Harry huffed. "Anyways, Im still mad at you because you didnt tell me you were going to dye your hair."

"Do you not like it?" Ivy asked taking a selfie on her phone.

"Of fucking course I love it

"Of fucking course I love it. I think violet suits you well." Harry giggled.

They finally arrived, and Harry rolled his eyes. They got out of the car and walked in. They passed people with costumes and some whistling. Harry just ignored them and smiled then went back to his dressing room.

"Oh wow they even gave you a wig." Ivy mentioned, while Harry adjusted his make up.

"What?" He turned around to see what Ivy was showing. Harry closed his eyes and groaned.

Soon he was out and about serving people and giving winks to the one who stared. Harry didnt get to do his usual preformances, due to the fact that they were having that Suicide Squad event. So he left work early.

"Harry, since you left work early and are dressed up. Theres this club Gavin invited me to where they are doing kind of like the same event. Except there's hot boys and free drinks.

"Im in." Harry said automatically. He really wanted to let loose. It was barely 9 so went off to the club and snuck in with their fake ID's. They made their way through so many sweaty bodies, holding hands so they wouldn't lose eachother. Once they reached the bar, they saw Gavin there talking to the bartender. He was already drunk it was completely obvious. He turned around to find Ivy and Harry approaching him.

"Oh my! Will you look at this! My beautiful Ivy!" He slurred. "Or should I say Blue Ivy?" He winked pointing at the hair,

"Gavin shut up and buy us a drink." Ivy said rolling her eyes. She turned to Harry who was looking around and smirking. He's really hoping to get laid tonight. Having to have sex with Dylan sometimes get really boring. Then again they aren't dating so Harry can hook up with whoever he wants.

"Are you sure this place isn't just filled up with adult nerds?" Harry asked, he then smiled at Gavin when he gave him a Martini. Harry sipped it and glanced around.

"Oh trust me, there are a bunch of hot guys, I just saw one with green eyes and black hair. He was so hot!" Ivy whispered to Harry. Harry smirked and turned around to the bartender, 2 shots of Vodka please!" He asked, once he was served he chugged both of them down. "Gavin you'll take care of that for me, right hun?"

"Yeah! Of course!" Harry then walked to the dance floor and soon squeezed in and started dancing with random people. Every now and then he would go back to the bar to get some drinks then back to dance. He spotted Ivy and Gavin grinding at each other, Harry thought they were cute together but, he doesn't understand why Ivy does not like him. Sure Gavin isn't what you'd call... smart. But HE is really sweet, he's one of those 'jocks' that are nice and believes the world is all good. Harry went back to dancing with the strangers, most of then had their face painted or had some masks on.

Harry of course still had his wig on and the full face Harley make up, even though he was all sweating he still had the make up on real good. After a while he got tired and went back to the bar to sit down on a stool.

"Can I just have water?" Harry asked breathless. He took out his small purse and took out money, he turned around to give the bartender money. "Water is free." He said.

"Oh ok, thank you. Just keep it for yourself."

"Thank you." He said then went back to serve other people. Harry gulped up the water, he then glanced to his left and saw a small group of people. There was a man, standing with heavy joker make up and green spray painted quiff. The best part was that he has a work button up shirt, and his sleeves were rolled up, which made his biceps noticeable and oh how much harry loved that. And this guys bum, wow he had an ass. Harry bit his lip as he checked him out. Soon one of the people in the group notice, which made them call out to him. Once the Joker looked over Harry's eye's widen, then he began to blush. Not that it was visible due to the make up. The Joker winked at him. Harry giggled and looked away. He glanced to look for Ivy and Gavin but there were no site of them. He sighed then turned his head and there stood the joker.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked, his voice sounded so familiar but Harry was to wasted to notice. "Sure." He giggled. He bought him a drink, well a couple while they talked a while, and soon they began dancing. Harry thought the man was a bit sassy but honestly he liked it. They danced and grinded on eachother. A couple songs later Joker whispered in Harry's ear.

"You wanna go to my place." Harry smirked and turned around.

"Just so you know, Im a guy." He giggled obviously wasted out of his mind.

"I dont mind." He said. Harry felt excited as they made there way ou5 of the club.

Hehe who wants smut for the next chap?~Panda