Jealousy ♡

Louis had a lot of time until his new job in the summer. Harry would be graduating in 2 months and that's when Louis would resign from being a teacher. He couldn't wait for his new job. He was absolutely happy he will finally have a job who can support his family. Of course Harry wouldn't have to work anymore. He could stay home and do online college. Louis had it all figured out in his head. He was so happy. He couldn't believe his life was finally getting better.

Louis was putting dirty clothes in the washing machine. Randomly finding money. In the pockets of Harry's outfits. He dug his hand in one of Harry's sweaters and took out a small white card. It was a phone number and a name, Damian Jones. Louis tilted his head and walked out the room to the living room where Harry was doing homework.

"Harry, babe?"

"Hm?"

"Who's Damian Jones?"

Harry's head shot up to look at Louis with wide eyes. Once realizing Louis held the card up he quickly snatched it from him. "Where did you get this?" Harry asked.

"I was just putting your clothes to wash, and found it in one of your sweaters."

"Oh, I thought I threw it away." Harry said tossing it in the trash bin.

"Uhm. Who's Damian Jones?"

"No one. He's an old friend I guess. He was a senior when I was in 8th grade. And uh, well he was Jason's brother."

"Why did he give you his phone number?"

Harry shrugged, biting the inside of his cheek. "I Uhm, saw him at the mall when I went shopping for clothes, baby clothes."

Louis nodded, he turned around and walked back to the laundry room. He noticed Harry's features, and he felt as if Harry was hiding something from him.  He finished up the laundry and moved the thought out of his head.

******

Harry had to go to work, Louis kissed him and the tummy goodbye.

"I'll pick you up when you are out." Louis said giving him one last kiss.

"I'm quite surprised no one has realized we're dating." Harry giggled.

"Yeah I guess the author is just lazy to let that happened." Louis shrugged.

"What?" Harry laughed.

Louis shook his head and chuckled. "Nothing babe have a great day."

"Okay I love you."

"Love you too darling."

Harry stepped out of the car and went in the restaurant. He sighed and got ready for another long day. Its been a while since he has sung. Once entering his pregnancy stages he began getting even more tired, so he stopped. Even though the people talked he didn't care. So what if he was a teenage mom. He was a proud one.

"Hey, Harry." Niall said walking up to him.

"Hello Niall." Harry sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Same as always." Harry said cleaning a table. "I'm tired."

Niall nodded. "How's Ivy? You know with Gavin being gone and stuff."

"Shes better. I mean she isn't showing it but she still a bit hurt."

"Poor her..." Niall said. "So Ive been talking to someone and... shes pretty cool, I mean.. I want to ask her out."

"Wait what?" Harry asked going to the next table. "Ni, I thought you were asexual."

"I am.. that means I'm not into sexual intercourse."