A Date♡

I want to thank shtyles for writing this chapter for me, I had HUGE writers block, I obviously edit a bit and changed a couple thing but most of the credit goes to my babygirl ❤️💙 ~Panda

The next morning, as expected. Harry woke up next to Carter, naked, in a bed that wasn't theirs. Harry groaned as he stretched, wincing a bit. He got up and rubbed his eyes, then looked around for his clothes. Once he saw them, he he quickly changed and walked out of the room. He put his long curly hair in a bun and walked to his house which wasnt to far from where the party.

Once there, he saw his dad passed out on the couch, Harry rolled his eyes and went to his room. He took a shower than went to his bed, and fell asleep.

*****

When Harry woke up again, was because of the buzzing of his phone. He answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah?" He said in the middle of a yawn.

"Hey Dolly, what are you doing today?"

"Well, I was sleeping so... other than that nothing. Why you want a quickie?" He told Louis, he was thinking of refusing since his bum was already hurting from last night.

"Actually no, I want to take you out somewhere."

Harry sat up. "As in a date?"

"Well, if you'd like it to be. If not then just to hangout." Louis responded.

Harry frowned. Why couldn't Louis have just said yes? Still, despite Louis being indecisive, Harry couldn't get rid of the excitment of hanging out with him. It's a giddy feeling in his chest that makes his heart pound.

"Okay." Harry said.

After sayiing he'll pick Harry up in an hour, Louis hangs up.

Harry rushes to his closet and digs around for something cute to wear. Something cute but casual. He puts on a high wasted pastel pink skirt and a white shirt with flower prints on it. He tucks it into the skirt. The shirt is a v-neck, so it gives a good show of his sharp collar bones. For shoes, he pulls on thigh high white socks and pink convers. Harry decides on putting on little make up, not wanting to over do it. He puts on light pink eyeshadow along with a small wing. He does his eyebrows and puts on some nude mac lipstick.

By the time he was done, Louis was pulling up.

"You look nice." Louis compliments, as Harry gets into the passenger seat of his car.

"Thank you." Harrh blushes. He feels cute. "So, where are we going?"

Louis turns a corner before glancing over at Harry.

"I figured we go eat first. I haven't eaten all day." Louis said.

"Oh, me either actually. " Harry ignored his grumbling tummy.

"Good. I was thinking Chili's." Louis' hand flexed as he gripped the steering wheel.

"Chili's is good." Harry giggles. He shifts in the seat uncomfortably. The way the leather of the seat pushes against his bum puts more presser on his hole than necessary, making it throb.

Once they reach the restraunt, Harry is quick to find himself in a booth. After ordering what they want, Harry starts tease Louis.

He eyes the top part of Louis' shirt, the buttons not buttoned up and revealing his chest.

"You know," Harry smirks, "The buttons on your shirt are there for a reason."

Louis glances down and chuckles. Be doesn't bother to fix it though.