Let's know our characters ;)

This chapter is dedicated to sunflowerin because she made the amazing trailer.

Go check out her work. You will love it!

----------------------------

WARNING: No, there is no danger in reading this book except maybe severe hookup? This warning is to inform you that if you clicked this book in expectations of finding another Damsel in distress who turned badass after her knight in shining armor entered on a jet black bike, then you're sadly mistaken. There won't be any pushover nerd evolving into badass of town or any player becoming a one woman man or any blonde cheerleader becoming an outcast.

Why?

BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A CLICHÉ BAD BOY GOOD GIRL ROMANCE NOVEL.

THIS BOOK REVOLVES AROUND FRIENDSHIP AND SIBLING LOVE.

If you're expecting a love triangle, square, Pentagon or whatever just because the cast includes a lot of guys, then I apologize because drama in this book is much above it.

ONE MORE THING!

This book is a result of my imagination. I didn't copy it from anywhere and if I find you commenting things like 'OMG! X was the brother of blah blah in blah blah book. She totally copied' or 'Y plays Z in blah blah book!' then I swear, I will report you. No offense to other authors but they don't have copyright over names and cast just like me. I didn't steal their characters, and I expect nobody else to steal mine.

So, if you have to discuss another book in my comments then kindly, guide yourself out of this book and in comments of the said one.

Because I am tired of these kinds of comments. It hurts that instead of appreciating your efforts people are indirectly suggesting things like plagiarism.

Also, if you are re-reading, please don't comment spoilers for others ❤︎

~~~~
Meet Astrid, the girl with Beckham's skills, Bruce lee's fist, Satan's mind and Einstein's brain. Her life revolved around three guys- overprotective twin brothers and cool af dad.

But change is inevitable.

Her world was no less. Everything changed for her the day she found herself pressed against an alley wall with a gun on her forehead.

A series of planned coincidences forced one too many people in her life.

When I say people, 99 percent chances are that I am talking about boys.

Bad boys.

A potential gang member, a hot-cold neighbor, a breathtakingly gorgeous nerd, an Abercrombie and Fitch model like player, a drool-worthy ex-crush and a sexy rival captain, later, she was harshly slapped out of her ignorance by the truth.

A truth that changed everything.

I have named the characters according to their nature. So, I would love to share the names and meanings with you all.