Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes

WHO IS EXCITED FOR LIAM'S POV?!

AND WHO IS EXCITED FOR A DOUBLE UPDATE?!

YES, YOU READ IT CORRECT, YOU ALL ARE GETTING A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY :)

Btw, please people, know the difference between opinion and hate.

YOUR COMMENTS CAN HURT ME BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I AM HUMAN AND I HAVE FEELINGS.

AND ANOTHER THING, AS FLATTERED AS I FEEL BY BEING COMPARED TO RubixCube89201 AND HER BOOK TGGBB, I AM OFFENDED BECAUSE THIS PLOT WAS MY IDEA. I DIDN'T STEAL IT. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THESE TWO BOOKS ARE SAME. ONLY SIMILARITY IS THAT THEY ARE NOT BAD BOY ROMANCE CLICHE. REST OF THE PLOT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! ASTRID AND NAOMI ARE WORLD'S APART. MLAABBM IS BASED ON SIBLING LOVE WHILE TGGBB IS BASED ON FRIENDSHIP AND BULLYING. PLEASE DON'T SAY THINGS THAT IMPLY PLAGIARISM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

I replayed Astrid's statement whole night as the peculiarity of situation kept hitting me. It was as if the truth was on my tongue but I couldn't choke it out.

Every bit of evidence pointed towards Neal but I couldn't tell her this when even I had doubts on Alex too.

He is hiding something and I am sure of it.

Firstly, I hacked Pete Knight High's records and they clearly said that their Neal Wyatt didn't look a bit like the Neal we know. Secondly, why did he say that hospital was opposite to her home when you have to pass our neighbourhood in order to reach the hospital? Thirdly, Hospital records show no evidence of an Ethan Wyatt. As much as I remember, I saw him rushing through front doors when he got the news of Astrid. This means that he wasn't even in hospital at that time.

Every evidence points at him.

I have everything on my laptop along with evidences but at this stage, I am not sure. I mean, I spied on Alex too.

Turns out, Riverwood High isn't even a school in first place. How Rose and Alex came from there, is a mystery to me. I don't understand what kind of school we have. I know more about their students then them.

How did they even get admission here?

I was so busy in my own world that I accidently knocked and fell beside a crouched Alex. He seemed to be searching for something on the floor.

He cursed and immediately started bringing his fringes forward. I frowned as he quickly scrambled away without even looking at me.

I shrugged it and got up but felt a sticky thing on my finger. Lifting my hand up, my eyes widened when I saw a coloured lens on my finger tip.

A grey coloured lens.

Alex's eyes are supposedly grey.

Gulping at the thought, I rushed towards the nearest washroom and banged open it. Class had already started and not a lot of people were in corridors.

"You forgot something." I called Alex in an emotionless voice and saw his back go rigid as he looked down. I frowned.

"Alex."

He made the mistake of looking up. My jaw dropped as I looked into his reflection in the mirror.

They have same eyes.

He saw realization in my eyes as he looked down and tried to pass by me. I stopped him.

"Not so fast." I glared at him. "Tell me the truth."