Spin-off

Hello, people!

"This girl can't take the clue. The book is over for god's sake."

*narrows eyes at the rude reader and scoffs before ignoring the said reader*

So, I promised a spin-off b/w Henry Parker and Caroline Black (parents of Asher, Aiden and yes, Astrid) from 'My life as a trouble magnet' and I am happy to tell you that I have completed it...kind of.

It will be a short 5 chaptered spin-off with a cute story and lot of tummy tickling moments and you can check it out if you want.

Another thing is that-

*Takes a calming breath*

I said that I am ready to do a Q/A and you can ask me about sequel and stuff there but no. Nobody listens to me. I am absolutely tired of all the questions (sorry if that sounded rude) and for the last time, if you've questions regarding the date, name, characters, plot etc of sequel or anything else, please drop the questions on this A/N. If I get enough questions, I will do a Q/A.

Now, about something I mentioned in one of my A/N, I get a lot of reading requests and I am sorry to disappoint but I don't take reading requests. But if you want me to make a help book for you, then I am ready. There you can ask for tips to get noticed and improve.

That's all I wanted to say.

I will post the spin-off very soon. Make sure to check it out :)

Thank you and love you all :)