Future girlfriend

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO sonalimin0502 BECAUSE SHE IS A LOYAL READER :*

Cody Christian is bae *.*

~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Alex greeted us cheerfully.

I grumbled back my reply and glared at Asher when he replied in his natural cheery tone. He immediately scrambled away to Rose, scared of me.

"Whoa! Someone just discovered that Santa doesn't exist." I glared at Alex and he raised his hands up in surrender but there was a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I flipped him off and marched towards Neal who was leaning against the counter with a snarl gracing his lips.

"What got you knickers in twist?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"Oh, nothing. My future girlfriend came 20 minutes late to something she planned and left me with the person, I don't like at all. How amazing, right?" He retorted sarcastically as I choked.

"Future girlfriend?!" he smirked in amusement, every trace of anger flew out of window.

"Believe it or not, pumpkin but you're gonna be my girl." He winked. I simply choose to roll my eye as I am pretty sure that if I open my mouth, I will stammer like a goat (if that makes sense).

WTF?! I don't even have any romantic feelings for him! Do I?

Oh god! I am doomed if I do!

His smirk widened and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder to guide me towards the rest.

"Arms off her." Aiden growled. I rolled my eyes and pushed Neal away.

"Happy?" I asked with a sickly sweet smile.

I sulked in the corner as Alex steered clear of Neal on my side and Rose was too busy with Asher to pay any heed to me while Aiden paid for tickets.

"What went wrong in your la-la land?" Neal nudged me.

"My stupid brothers broke my phone." I sighed in frustration.

"Ouch." I glared at him and he coughed to cover his chuckle.

"Come on, everyone!" Aiden hollered. Everyone scrambled towards him and quickly changed into bowling shoes.

"Ready to be beaten?" a shiver ran down my spine and goose bumps graced my skin as Neal whispered into my ear. I nodded meekly without paying attention to his words. He chuckled and smirked at me in amusement.

I flipped him off and went for my turn. Aiden and Rose managed to gain a strike and a gutter ball, respectively. I saw Asher trying to explain the tricks to Rose.

Awe.

Picking up a green ball, I rolled it and ended up gaining a strike. I threw a smug expression to Neal who looked taken aback for a second before he smirked seductively at me.

"Major turn on." He whispered and winked at me before sauntering away for his turn, leaving me like a beet root.

Ugh?! He is a flirt but wtf! This is too much! And the worst part is, it's affecting me!

He scored a strike.

This is gonna be one hell of a game.

~~~~

"Told you, you'll lose." Neal smirked at me. I huffed and stomped off to a sulking Alex.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself."

"And I thought I am a sore loser." I grumbled under my breath. He shook his head and groaned.

"Don't even remind me. It was one hell of a pathetic score!" he whined and I laughed.

The guy may be a pro in fencing and soccer but he sucks at bowling just like Rose. I on the other hand, was good but damn, my brothers and Neal were pro.

We chatted about everything and anything until we entered Bentley's kitchen. I saw Liz sitting at one of the booths with a book.

"Hey." She looked up to see Neal and me smiling at her.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" she eyed the rest of squad discreetly, they were confused out of their minds.

"Oh we came to shop in this diner, Liz. Seriously? I thought you were better than this." Neal teased her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. And they are-?" she asked in confusion.

"Oh, yeah. My brothers- Asher and Aiden, this is Alex and she is Rose." She nodded in acknowledgement.

"I am Lizette."

They all said their 'nice to meet you' and Ryder came to serve us as we slid in Lizette's booth.

"Hola amigos!" he cheered. Neal gave him a bro hug and then he noted our orders.

"You're Ryder's girl?" Aiden mused. Liz nodded.

The conversation flowed smoothly after that and Ryder joined us after serving our orders.

"I heard that you are the model for Athelon's new campaign, Astrid?" Lizette asked and I choked on my milkshake along with Alex and Rose.

"What?!"

"Is that true, Astrid?!"

"Where did you hear that?" I paled.

"My best friend- Isabelle, told me. Her mother is given the responsibility of shoot."

"Oh."

"Are you doing it, Astrid?" Alex asked in horror and I realised that he was totally pale.

"Y-yeah."

"That's great." Ryder and Neal shared a look and piped in.

"N-no. I mean how can you? You're not even a model!" Alex exclaimed in frustration. Everyone looked at him in confusion while Neal studied him. I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you implying that I can't model?" I asked Alex, slightly hurt.

"Of course not! It's just that-"

"Alex, we need to go. Mom dad are on way to home." Rose interjected and dragged him out of the diner hurriedly.

I recently came to know that Rose's parents are legal guardians of him as he has no family left. He has been living with Rose since his parent's death and that explains the strong friendship. Believe it or not a girl and a boy can be just friends even while sharing a roof for all their life- with almost absentee guardians. They practically live as siblings.

"Well... that was awkward." Asher cleared his throat. I averted my eyes from the exit and they fell on Neal who was having a silent conversation with Ryder.

"I think we should go." I declared and my brothers nodded. After a round of goodbyes, we drove off to home.

What the hell actually happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this chapter?

what do you think is wrong?

Because I sure as hell smell something fishy.

VOTE AND COMMENT.