Bonus Chapter!

SO, TODAY I AM REALLY HAPPY. MY LIFE AS A TROUBLE MAGNET SCORED #1 ON HOT-LIST AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, MY LOVED ONES WERE PROUD OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN WRITING WORLD.

I CRIED SO MUCH IN HAPPINESS THAT I LOOK LIKE A MIX BETWEEN COLD INFECTED HUMAN AND BLACK DARK CIRCLED RACCOON.

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I AM DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR THIS.

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE. FOR THIS, YOU ALL DESERVE A BONUS CHAPTER. SO, HERE IT IS- A CHAPTER AGAINST GENDER STEREOTYPES.

"I would have married your hands if it was possible." Ian moaned and Janet blushed at his compliment as she deliberately served him extra Chicken while Liam scowled and rest of us rolled our eyes.

This kid.

I gave a sympathetic smile to Liam when he caught my eye and he replied by stuffing his face with food, still jealous of his mom's divided attention.

Is it bad that jealous Liam was the cutest form of Liam?

I shook my head and followed him as I stuffed my face too.

"Don't eat like that, you'll end up looking like a pregnant lady." Asher teased as he tried to balance his chair on two legs. I glared at him.

Before I could open my mouth, Kim asked.

"What is pregnerd?"

"It's pregnant, K."

"What is pregnant?"

I thought of something that didn't corrupt poor Kim's mind. She is one curious kid and if I answer correctly, she will get all the dirty details by hook or crook.

"It means getting fat."

"Oh."

She frowned and nodded while Alex flicked my forehead and shook his head in mock sternness. Aiden, Asher and Rose laughed while I tried to cover my chuckle up too.

A beat of silence passed on the table full of teenagers and I opened my mouth to point it out but again, Kim beat me to it.

"Liam?"

Liam looked up and focused his attention on Kim instead of Finn.

"Yeah?"

"I am pregnant."

The moment she said this, Asher tumbled back, finally losing the balance on chair. Alex and Ian, who were having the 'who can chug aerated coke fastest without choking', finally choked and spitted all over each other as they were sitting facing one another. Janet dropped the serving bowl on Rose's head and she yelped, Aiden choked on his bite and Liz tried to rub his back while looking at Kim with wide eyes, Felix accidently stabbed his hand with knife instead of food, I looked at Kim in mixture of horrification and amusement as food literally tumbled out of my wide jaw while Liam was a completely different story.

His eyes widened and jaw dropped then they narrowed and his left eye started twitching as he shot up from his seat ignoring a confused Finn. His fist banged the table hard causing all the silverware to rattle.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

Kim flinched and looked like she was about to cry. I opened my mouth but groaned as I realised that today was not my day to speak. Liam marched towards her. Crossing the table, he picked her up in one go and sat her on table as he started poking her stomach with his finger while frowning.