Destroyed

THIS TIME, I PROMISE IT'S YOUR BELOVED UPDATE :)

ENJOY XD

WHO IS HAPPY?

I WON'T WRITE ANYTHING MORE!

PS- SHOUT OUT TO VERY INTELLIGENT 1dyolo22 WHO GUESSED IT FIRST! DAMN GIRL, YOU ARE LIAM WILLIAMS OF REAL LIFE :)

SPECIAL MENTION TO mahi1011 AND KirtiRockzz FOR GUESSING IT PARTIALLY RIGHT ;)

AND A HUGE HUG TO DhwaniDixit2 BECAUSE SHE IS MY CRAZY BITCH XD

ALSO, FOLLOW writersstruggle BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME FOR PROMOTING THIS BOOK :)

CAUTION: A LOT OF DRAMA AHEAD.

~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of shivering in winter rain and letting the path lead me, I finally ended up at my front door somehow.

I felt lifeless. Screw it, I was lifeless.

Every truth seemed like a lie. Every lie seemed like a conspiracy. Every conspiracy seemed like a memory. And every memory stabbed me to death, slowly.

Was the happiness nothing but a mirage?

I didn't notice that I was standing like a zombie in front of my door until it banged open and Asher and Aiden hugged me like their life depended on it.

I just stood there frozen. Literally frozen.

I may have hypothermia at this point but it is better than dying from heartbreak.

I saw every of my so called friends rush out of house saying that I scared them and they were looking for me but all I could focus was on the glittering decorations visible from outside.

Happy Birthday Astrid!

Is it even my birthday, today?

And that's when I lost it.

I pushed Asher and Aiden away from me with as much force as I could muster. They looked lost and so did my dad, Felix and Lizette. Alex, Rose and Liam immediately looked away. Neal and Ryder didn't even grace me with their presence. I never had expectations from Xavier.

"W-Who am I?"

My family paled.

"Who. Am. I?!" I screamed.

"A-Astrid-"

"How could you do that to me? How could you?! You lied to me! Every bit of my existence was a lie! How-?"

Parker's were frozen. Alex took a step in front of me and tried to touch me. I slapped him.

"Don't you dare touch me?! What else are you hiding, huh? How many lies are buried in your existence, brother?"

Everyone gasped and looked at Alex in horror.

"What were you here for? To kill me?! To finally crush the possibility of your twin taking away your dream crown?!" I yelled and he shook his head.

"Well if that is the case, then congrats dear twin, you won!"

"W-What are you-?"

"Oh! How could I forget my 'brothers'? Aiden, Asher, meet my long lost twin who I never knew about- Cedric Alexander Law. And Alex, oops! Cedric, meet my fake brothers who used to be reality of my life."