"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"

This chapter is dedicated to one of the most amazing writers on Wattpad- RidingLife I love your work and I am a huge fan! OMG! We both are Indian and I think it will be awesome to meet you someday. Avdgdhndjlouuenks!! *fangirls and faints*

BTW, HOLLAND RODEN IS MY LADY LOVE! DAMN!

HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes. Hold it like that and stay still." I froze and so did Asher.

"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?" I whispered, terrified.

"Don't worry, Astrid-bear. You've another brother who is blessed with a less handsome but almost same face as mine."

"Overdramatic people." Rose muttered and focused the target on her bow. After a slight pull, she let go of the string. My eyes widened as the arrow knifed the air and pierced the apple placed on Asher's head.

"Bull's eye!" she squealed while I and Asher were pale and about to pass out. She jumped and threw herself at Asher who was still not over the shock.

She decided to shock him more.

She kissed him.

I gasped but couldn't move because of shock. Asher's eyes were wide open and they fluttered close after a good few seconds. Colour rushed back on his face and this time, it was a dark shade of red. He slowly snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

I stayed frozen.

Rose pulled away, breathlessly.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For?"

"For not running away and trusting my abilities. Nobody apart from Alex did that. That's why I trust so less. If people can't believe in you, how will they stay in your life? But you didn't leave. You stayed."

And she kissed him again. This time, I silently sneaked out. I took a deep breath when I was out.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked me and I squealed before literally tugging his hand and bouncing around like a kid on Christmas.

"They kissed!"

"Who?" I smacked his head for his cluelessness.

"Asher and Rose! They kissed!"

His eyes widened and he started marching towards backyard where Rose was trying to show me basics of Archery but oh well, that changed drastically. I gulped at his pissed off expression and tugged him back.

"What are you doing?!"

"Tell your brother to leave her alone! She is already hurt enough and I swear-"

"Whoa! Whoa! He won't hurt her. He likes her a lot, remember?"

"Whatever, Astrid. Rose is like my sister and I have every right to be protective of her just like your brothers get protective of you. Especially after-"

He stopped abruptly but I wasn't giving up.

"Especially after?" I queried. He didn't answer. "Alex. What happened? You're scaring me."

"It's not my place to say, Astrid. But Rose has serious trust issues. She is friendly with all but trusts a few. She has suffered a lot of betrayal and abandonment that was enough to destroy every piece of her heart."