A/N

Love from Twins ;)

Hola, my amazing readers.

First of all, thanks for 5k. I love you all. Secondly, I am grateful that this book is still going strong at #13 on humor hot list. I love you all for that too.

Now, I have wrote this A/N to tell you that after the next chapter, the plot will take a severe turn. I know some people will find that idea absurd and I will get a lot of negative comments. So, I am sorry in advance.

I love you.

Again.

I dont wish to disappoint you, but dramatic will be the word to describe how the plot will be. so, you would have to bear with me.

This story was a bashful idea in my creative mind at 2 in the morning when I was wishing to have a big brother's love so please cut me some slack.

God, the twist isnt even here and I am already scared of judgement.

well, whatever. I just hope that you keep loving me like you do now.

Moving on to brighter topics, how do you like the plot so far?

leave inline comments on following.

1. which character is your favorite?

2. Do you like Astreal?

3. what is your ship?

4. which is the worst character?

5. what is your favourite chapter?

6. favourite moment?

7. any ideas?

8. any thing that you didnt like?

9. complains?

10. anything you loved?

11. queries?

12. random chats?

COME ON PEOPLE, INTERACT WITH ME! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU PEOPLE.

And now I sound like teacher scolding students who dont answer. Great.

Sorry.

*Blows a loving kiss*