Let's entertain you some more

HEY! NEW UPDATE IS HERE!

SO I DECIDED TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO NachuNagappan BECAUSE SHE IS VERY KIND AND NICE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the most daring thing I have done in my life!" Liam grumbled in horror.

I propped my head on elbow and looked at him incredulously.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Of course I am! I never even bunked or got detention in life! I never even back talked-"

"I am not talking about that! Have you seen yourself? You are the bravest person I know! What is more daring than fighting all the monsters that haunt you, only to fight them again the next day?! And here you are, all smiling! As if you are more than content with your life! And yet you think that saran wrapping someone's toilet seat is most daring thing you've done!"

I whisper yelled at him in exasperation. He was completely stunned at my outburst and when he didn't snap out of his daze even after me calling his name, I slapped him.

"Liam?!"

"What the hell was that for?!"

"You zoned out on me!"

"Well I am sorry if I am not used to having friends and definitely not used to have them praise me like that!" he retorted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"You should sleep. Its 1:00 in the morning." I shook my head.

"Not before you. Go to sleep!"

"I can't." he whined.

"Why?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I had coffee. I saw you going on date with Neal and I thought you will be late. It was better to stay awake then to wake up because of nightmare, anyway. So I-"

"God. I am so sorry!"

"It's not your fault, Astrid. You need to stop blaming yourself for everything that doesn't go right!"

"Uh sorry?"

"Here we go again."

I chuckled at his frustrated expression. "Let's pull an all-nighter?"

"You should-"

"No! I always wanted to pull an all-night movie marathon!" I whined. He rolled his eyes and grunted in affirmation.

"Divergent series?"

"Divergent series." He nodded and I grabbed my laptop from study and kept it between us as the movie started.

I slept halfway through it.

~~~~~~~~

"ASTRID! OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL PEE ON IT!"

I shot up from my bed with a yelp, totally startled by the booming voice of Aiden. I heard a groan of protest from ground and I peeped down to see, Liam sprawled on my floor with a spare pillow.

Awe.

"ASTRID!"

I flinched again and hopped out of my bed. I shook Liam and he groaned again.

"Go away."

"Liam, get up!" I whisper yelled.

"I will kill you Astrid!" he growled in sleep.

"If you don't get up right now, my brothers will kill you." I hissed and slapped him hard.

"What the-" I shushed him with my hand on his mouth.

"ASTRID JANE PARKER!" oh god! Asher is here too!

"God, Ash. I have a hangover here. Can you please shut up?!"

"Like I don't have one!"

"I will kill you if-"

I tuned them out and picked Liam up by collar. Dragging him to the window, I more or less threw him out.

"I SWEAR ASTRID IF YOU DON'T OPEN-"

I took a deep breath and opened the door with a cheery smile.

"Hi?"

They didn't even pay attention as they literally knocked me down and raced towards the washroom.

The thing is, I pulled this prank because Aiden and Asher were in a party and that meant booze which will lead to their especial affinity for loo. Secondly, the common washroom downstairs is not in a good condition and dad is supposed to bring the plumber today.

I snickered under my breath and got back on my feet. I heard moaning from inside and I gagged.

"Gross! Are you sure that you are peeing?"

They grunted in response and I rolled my eyes. I knew that my doom was close, so I quickly sneaked out of my room and went downstairs, for dad- my knight in shining armour.

But I heavily doubted my decision when I saw my dad wearing a 'Kiss the cook' apron which was splattered with pancake batter, trying to balance between fruits and juice cartons in his hand and swaying his hips to 'Sorry' and all of this while trying and failing to close fridge with his foot.

I face palmed.

"Um dad? What are you doing?"

"Oh hey, princess. It's Sunday and I thought your brothers will have a severe hangover. So I was trying to make them some breakfast but it seems like I am losing my touch to multitask."

He informed me as he kept the supplies on counter and started flipping pancakes. It landed on his head and slid down when he looked up to with a frown to search for it.

Who will believe me if I say that I am daughter of the owner of one of the most prestigious sports magazine worldwide?

Even I don't believe it sometimes.

"ASTRID JANE PARKER!" both my brothers yelled and then groaned probably due to pounding head. I squeaked loudly and jumped behind dad.

"Dad!"

"What did you do this time?" he stretched his spatula towards the kitchen entry and looked at me with horror.

"Saran wrapped their toilets?"

"What?!" I flinched, expecting a lecture but he started laughing like a maniac and my brothers decided to make an appearance at that moment. "T-that was very evil of you, p-princess! God! W-why do I even pay for television and Wi-Fi? P-parker house has n-no shortage in daily entertainment!"

We three looked at him as if he lost his mind. Well at least we are on same page here.

"Really dad?" I asked in amusement while Asher and Aiden asked in incredulity.

"O-obviously!"

"Well if that's the case, then lets entertain you some more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO?

VOTE.

COMMENT.