My brother and his future wife

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO LOVELY zeenat24kauser BECAUSE SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST SUPPORTING AND SWEETEST FOLLOWER I HAVE :*

BTW, DOLAN TWINS *.*

~~~~~~

"Now?"

"Swist fat wringe fu fa fack." I huffed an angry breath and glared at Asher through the screen. His eyes widened and so did his mouth, causing his chewed lasagne to tumble out. I cringed.

"Can you be a little clearer? I am frustrated here!"

He chuckled sheepishly and I saw Aiden excuse himself from gran and come to me.

"Ew." He cringed when he saw my horrible hairdo along with Asher's half chewed food on table.

"Hello to you too, Aiden." He rolled his eyes and planted himself beside Asher.

"What are you getting ready for? By the way dress is nice. I bet my college savings that you didn't select it on your own." I scoffed and smirked when I saw Asher's hamster like filled mouth.

"Asher's future wife helped me." He immediately choked and threw out his half chewed lasagne. I laughed at his red face as Aiden cringed and hopped away from him and laptop screen.

"I am never sitting near him when he is eating." Aiden growled.

"My what?!" Asher ignored him and yelled at me in disbelief.

"Your future wife." I firmly stated, biting back another laugh.

"But Rose and I aren't even dating!"

"She never said it was Rose." Aiden teased and I nodded my head in agreement. Asher's face flushed and he grumbled something about horrible siblings as he scrambled out of the frame.

Aiden and I shared a laugh.

"You didn't tell me why you are dressing up." He asked sceptically and I decided to push his buttons.

"I may or may not have a date with Neal." Aiden's eyes went the size of Jupiter and Asher popped back into the frame.

"You have what?!" both of them growled.

"Oh I am going to kill that bastard!"

"How dare he make a move on my sister?!"

"I will make sure he doesn't get to be father in future!"

"I will-"

"Stop!" I shout in amusement. "I don't have a date. I am going with dad on a business dinner." They didn't buy it. I rolled my eyes "Ask dad." I saw Aiden texting dad.

Wow nobody trusts me.

"She is not lying." Aiden informed and Asher sighed in relief. I glared at them when they gave me stink eyes for pushing their buttons.

"Now shoo! Let me get ready and Asher, thanks for no bloody help!" he gave me a cheeky grin and the screen went black.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing the maroon short dress along with some silver earrings and a thin gold anklet. I succeeded to apply my mascara but didn't even try to do eyeliner.

"Here goes nothing-" the doorbell rang and I sighed before rushing downstairs. Dad wasn't home yet. He said he was ready for dinner already as he was obviously wearing his crisp business suit. I was ordered to be ready by 6 as he was supposed to pick me up after that.

I jiggled open the door and saw Rose standing there with a small duffel bag in her hand.

"Hey." She beamed.

"Hey. No offense but what are you doing here." I asked in bafflement.

"Asher called 15 minutes ago."

And that explained everything. I laughed at the thought of Asher scrambling out after future wife incident to call his alleged future wife.

"And?"

"I am here to help you get ready, silly." She replied in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes and ushered her upstairs.

My brother and his future wife. SMH.

She pushed me to sit in front of mirror as she opened her duffel and grabbed a hair straightener.

She began straightening my brunette locks after giving me some nail polish remover wipes to remove the green nail paint.

"I assume that you talked to Alex?" she asked after a while. I nodded.

"Is everything cool between you two?"

"Yeah."

I didn't get to call him at night like I planned, so I cornered Alex in school and clarified everything. He wasn't upset with me or ignoring me as I originally assumed. He was stressed and worried for his friend, like Rose told me. I was happy that we were back to normal as we bantered during practises and tutoring.

"Good." She nodded happily.

Once she was done straightening my locks, she gave them little waves at the ends and moved on to my makeup which was basically a maroon matte lipstick and a stroke of brown kohl. My nails were painted maroon too and if I wasn't looking nice, I would have joked at the fact that I was dressed to match everything when I got ready the only two times in my life.

I stood up and picked my black clutch up as I turned towards Rose with a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much, Rose. You're a life saver." I hugged her and she chuckled in my arms.

"From next time onwards, I will appreciate if you will take me as your friend and call me for crises like this." She mock glared at me as I let her go.

"I will keep that in mind."

My phone pinged in my clutch. I drew it out to see a text from dad that he is on his way.

Just in time.

"I gotta go, now. Text me if you need me again. Okay?" I nodded and with another hug along with a goodbye, she drove away.

~~~~

"How rich are your new partners?" I asked dad in disbelief as he handed the car keys to the valet of L'Espalier, one of the most expensive French restaurant in Boston. It's not that I never came here or anything, it's the amount of show off that is irritating me.

"They own Athelon, what do you expect?" he shrugged in response. The doorman wished me evening and opened the door for us. I was immediately greeted by the posh people and their so called etiquettes. I rolled my eyes at a lady who was scolding her 7 year old kid for embarrassing her by eating with hands.

Great.

A waiter led us to our reserved table as dad guided me by putting a hand on small of my back.

He doesn't trust me in heels.

Thank god or more like thank my dad, fate didn't pull the klutz card to embarrass me.

Our hosts were already in their chairs and they got up to greet us. The man looked like a typical rich arrogant CEO with cold green eyes and a carved blank face while the lady looked completely fake with practically blinding smile.

"Astrid, this is Mr Conner Brown, the CEO of Athelon and his wife Mrs Natasha Brown, general manager." I nodded in acknowledgement as I shook their hand.

"You must be Astrid Parker, the girl who punched my son, if I am correct."

I froze and my eyes zeroed on the blonde boy with wide green eyes who was looking at me in disbelief- my emotion exactly.

Felix.

~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS BECAUSE NEXT UPDATE IS FULL OF DRAMA!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!