"How are you feeling?"

SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BREATHE AGAIN BECAUSE DAMN TWAN KUYPER AND DAMN THIS SHIRTLESS PIC 😍❤

ALRIGHT, I LOVE TO TROUBLE YOU PEOPLE BUT I STILL LOVE YOU. THAT'S WHY, I AM USING THE DELAY IN REPAIR FOR UPDATING ❤

NOW, SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!

BTW, TYSM FOR #5❤︎
~~~~~

"You owe me something, duckling."

"I do?"

"You do."

I grinned slightly and he tugged me towards the floor. I wounded my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist.

No words were exchanged for a long while as he kept studying my face and I kept fidgeting as I looked anywhere but him.

"I missed out on such a big part of your life." he whispered, suddenly and I was forced to look at him.

"Everyone did. Hell, even I did." I bit the inside of my cheek as I cursed myself for saying that and then came the word vomit to avoid awkwardness. "You have nice hair."

Cue 1000 times more awkwardness.

I closed my eyes and shook my head as I muttered profanities under my breath while he laughed.

"Still the same, duckling." I glared at him half-heartedly, dazed by his grin. "Let's play 20 question, okay?"

I wanted to protest but whats the point? He will convince me anyway.

"Okay."

"Great." He grinned. "Favourite colour?"

"How original." I bit back sarcastically. He gave me a blank look. "Black."

"Like your soul." He teased

"Hardy har har." I faked a laugh. "Um... how did you know where to come?"

He smirked at my straight question.

"Cedric told me about your kidnap but Elliot contacted me to come. He said that someone in Cedric's team is working for Cross and Elliot was commanded to get Cedric's whole team. He had no option but to do that in order to find the betrayer. I was already ready with my team for the rescue so I told him to go ahead."

I nodded.

"Um, do you have a boyfriend?"

"He died so I don't know." I mumbled and his smile dropped.

"I am sorry-"

"Don't be. He was Logan Hunter." His eyes widened in a comical way and he cleared his throat.

"Why were you and Rose sent out of country with Alex? Why did you not chose home?"

"Can we... can we not talk about it?"

He placed his forehead on mine and I could feel the emotional exhaustion radiating off him. I stayed silent and unmoving as I waited for him to move back or break the silence.

When he didn't, I cleared my throat.

"Are you an agent?"

He nodded, slightly taken aback at sudden topic change.

"I am. I work for a secret agent company and I am their youngest special agent."

I shook my head with a smile at his proud grin. His mood instantly lightened and we fired questions at each other like this for a while. He kept asking stupid ones and I kept asking serious ones but then my eyes fell on Aiden again and I excused myself.