I am happy

HEY! NEW UPDATE!!!

BROOKLYN BECKHAM AS XAVIER WATSON.

SWOON!

"Okay! Enough suspense, now tell me what you both wanted to tell me!" I announced and the mood uplifted considerably.

"Yes." Rose clapped her hand excitedly and looked at dad who gave her an encouraging smile. I furrowed my eyebrows. "So as you know that I am taking photography in school and interning in the same field, I asked Henry if I could do your Athelon photo shoot for The Team as the company I am interning in, is given the contract."

"I said why not." Dad shrugged. I literally squealed out of happiness and jumped into his arms. "I thought you will be more comfortable with your friends around, after all. Rose was fit for the job after the original photographer couldn't make it, due to one month delay in shoot."

I nodded and thanked him. Aiden and Asher seemed relieved too.

Conversation went smoothly after that, until Alex decided to ask the dreaded question- "By the way, how was your date?"

And all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shrill whistle resounded in my ears and I stopped. Bending on my knees, I panted and clutched my jersey to wipe the sweat. I heard an 'ooh' and looked to my right only to find Xavier, the captain of Wood creek High's soccer team, eyeing my stomach. I glared at him and straightened my jersey. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Still the feisty hot chick. Eh?"

"Fuck yourself." I flipped him off.

"How will I do that alone? Help me?" he pouted and I almost punched him but Felix came and steered me away after glaring at him in pure hate andsomething I couldn't pinpoint.

1-0

In their favour.

And its halftime.

"Chill, captain. We've got this." Felix assured and removed his gloves while shaking his head like a drowned dog as we joined the rest of the team. I noticed Aiden and Alex in a deep conversation.

"Yeah, we've totally got this even when we're losing." I bit back sarcastically and grabbed a bottle. I gulped it down and dried my mouth with my sleeve.

Felix rolled his eyes.

"We still have second half left. Relax, Astrid."

I sighed and nodded.

"Sorry, I am just- whatever, I don't want to lose to that asshole." He chuckled and gave me a thumbs up. He was about to jog away when I tugged the back of his jersey and stopped him.

"Yeah?"

"Uh. You were great back there." I smiled but he bit his lip and shook his head.

"No. I wasn't. I could've blocked that goal easily."

I rolled my eyes.

"You blocked 4 of their attempts. That counts a lot." I patted his back and grinned at him. He gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Squirt?"

I turned on my heels to come face to face with my brother, Alex and Vince along with coach.

"Yeah?"

"I think we must change the formation to 4-3-3 or else we won't be able to win if they score another goal."

I nodded.

"Alright. I, Aiden and Vince will play strikers. Alex, you are doing a great job as defender." I gave him a small smile "Huddle up, team!"