FML

SO HERE IS THE MUCH AWAITED CHAPTER WITH FINALLY, ASTRID'S POV.
THIS IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITE AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

WHO IS HAPPY?

BTW, LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE, YOU'LL LOVE IT :)

~~~

Back to Astrid's POV

I blinked back the daze and tried to focus my sight. A groan escaped my lips as despite trying, the room didn't stop rotating and instead it burned my eyes because of brightness. I tried to move my hands to clutch my throbbing head, but ended up sent a jolting pain down my body that made me curse.

"Fuck."

The stress level on my mind was horrible right now. It's been what, 3 days? 4 days? I don't know how long I have been here for, but what I know is that I spent majority of this time on a bed surrounded by doctors or more like neurologists.

Why?

Blame my ready-to-burst brain and the apparent preciousness of my life.

I am prohibited from dying.

Yay life!

"Now, now. Cursing is something that doesn't look good on a royalty, right princess Cygnet?"

I sighed wearily and counted to 10 under my breath in order to remove the murderous thoughts out of my mind.

Think about ponies and unicorn and rainbows. Think about the golden pot at the end of-

Fuck it!

I raised my chin up and my eyes met the bane of my existence. I shot him a murderous glare and he mockingly held his hands up.

"Whoa, pumpkin! You love me, remember?"

I looked away in disgust. Fingers grabbed my chin harshly and turned me towards Neal or should I say Logan Hunter.

He looked pissed.

Good.

"When I talk, you look at me. Got it?" he gritted out and I mockingly rolled my eyes.

"Piss off."

A sharp pain numbed my left cheek and I tasted metallic from my now busted lip.

"Got. It?"

"What do you want, Hunter?!"

Since the moment I was cruelly kidnapped, I have spent most of the time swinging from consciousness to unconsciousness. I have a hunch that I am no longer in America because of the warm environment. It feels like we're near equator or more like in Kovorelle. The room I am kept in isn't like the dark dingy warehouse with a single light bulb, like I imagined. It was white.

And yes that is its description.

I am chained on a metal chair in the middle of a completely white room. As in every wall is white and bright.

That actually rhymed.

Fuck, I am losing my sanity.

"I want your damned brother!"

And yeah, the preciousness I talked about earlier, is limited to the value of a few earthworms because apparently, I am a bait.

"He won't come." I glared at him in anger which was actually better than showing him how hurt I am right now.

I was hurt. I was heartbroken. I was numb.

All at the same time.

And it was obvious to feel it because in a night, everything that I ever believed to be true, turned out to be a lie. It was my right to be angry but I wasn't just angry with them, I was angry with myself too. I hated each one of them right now but I hated myself too.