How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?

I AM ON THE BRINK OF GOING INSANE. I CAN'T STOP THINKING AND MY MIND IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE.

BUT WHATEVER.

HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~

I screeched loudly and gasped for air when I felt ice cold water trickle down my bruised skin.

"What the hell?!"

My eyes locked with sadistic grey ones and then cold blue ones.

"Oh, the girl is alive." I was shocked and little bit hurt that those words came out of Elliot's mouth.

"Now, now. Is that a way to talk to a princess?"

I neutralized my expression and tried to supress the urge to rub myself warm. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction. I have already had a close call with death when I fell horribly ill because of rain and stress a few days ago and I don't think that this time, they will even know what to do when I faint in stress.

"What do you want?" I questioned in a blank tone as some guard brought a chair. The grey eyed boy pulled it and sat in front of me while Elliot stood there with head down, avoiding an eye contact.

"Ouch, princess." He pouted. "I came to check up on you but to my utter disappointment, my favourite girl was sleeping like the beauty she is."

He touched my cheek lightly and I turned my head away in disgust just as he started rubbing my lower lip. I was biting my tongue and wringing my hands, hard to avoid drama right now but this guy was making it hard.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Elliot's palms curl into fists but just as the grey eyed guy tried to steal a glance at him, I realised what this was all about and thus, I turned my head. His fingers grazed my lips and my skin crawled in disgust as his attention snapped back to me instead of my angry cousin.

He was there to check if my cousin's blood was interfering with his job.

"I asked, what do you want?"

"Nice to meet you too, princess." He chuckled in amusement and dropped his hands down. "I was hoping that you will ask for my name but oh, well."

I gave him a blank expression and he rolled his eyes in return.

"Kyle Cross, the one and only prince of Cross Clan." He informed cockily and I stole a glance at Elliot. His lips were curled into a snarl and eyes were shooting daggers at an oblivious Cross.

"Disney really needs to stop making beautiful princes because oh well, you look not a position above some doorman to me." I shrugged as if it's nothing but in all honesty, I risked my wellbeing to save my cousin's butt.

I don't even know if this selflessness is a good thing or bad thing, anymore.

His nose flared and he closed his eyes shut while pinching his nose to calm himself. I took the opportunity to give a warning look to a surprised Elliot. He immediately got what I meant as he pursed his lips and crossed his arms to hide his fists as he glared into my hair.

How sweet.

"If only you weren't precious at this moment, I would have slapped you."

"Didn't stop my horrible excuse of an ex-boyfriend." I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"H-Hunter was y-your boyfriend?" He asked as he threw his head back and laughed like a hyena and Elliot looked at me incredulously.

"The guy turned out to be a pile of shit but at least he is good looking." I winced at how stupid it sounded. Cross turned serious and looked at me creepily.