You guys can call me Alex, you know

HEY PEOPLE! UPDATE IS HERE :)

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR DELAY. I HAD SOME NGO WORK TO WRAP UP AND I WAS SUPER BUSY. I WAS NOT GOING TO UPDATE TODAY BECAUSE BY THE TIME I REACHED MY DORM, I WAS A SUPER TIRED GIRL WITH A FLARING BODY TEMPERATURE AND IT ISN'T HELPING THAT I AM LIKE 500 MILES AWAY FROM HOME.

SO YEAH, I AM NOT WELL AND I HAVE NO ONE HERE AT THIS MOMENT. NOT EVEN MY ROOMMATE.

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS?

IF I DIE, PLEASE DON'T HARASS MY GHOST FOR UPDATES XD

BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR #9 ON HUMOR LIST!!!!!

SEEING THIS MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER :)

LOVE YOU ALL. ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you're trying to say they can't lay a finger on her until they have you, too?"

I nodded at Felix.

"Is it because of treasure of Iris?" Liam mused.

"Yes." I sighed and Aiden passed a frustrated hand through his hair.

"It's actually kind of suspicious how you know everything." Aiden commented and Liam shrugged.

"She didn't call me her FBI agent for nothing."

It was the afternoon after the whole fiasco. Everybody had to convince their parents with silly excuses for this 'rescue operation' and that just showed how much they wanted to help. Henry was kind of stable now and Aiden told him that they have to bring Cygnet back home that's why they couldn't be with him. Twins forcefully shifted their dad to their nana's house. Henry thinks that Cygnet left the home in anger and ran away somewhere. To reassure him, twins told him that Xavier is with her.

It's so awkward calling Aiden and Asher twins when I and Cygnet are twins too.

"Guys. Guys. We don't have time for all this." Liz became peacemaker and then turned to me and Crystal with a frown. "What is Treasure of Iris?"

"It's not exactly a room full of gold and diamonds." Crystal informed.

"It is a hidden place that contains the most precious and sacred relics of Kovorelle. It treasures history." I bit my lips before continuing. "The ancestors of Law Clan hid it there to protect them from invaders. Since then, it has been with us."

"Those relics mean a lot to people of Kovorelle. They believe that only the one who can protect the treasure can protect them."

"But only my family knows about the key of treasure. It's passed to us since generations. As an attempt to prevent sibling rivalries and keep throne to Law only, my great grandmother who was a genius of her time, programmed the security in a way that can only be cracked when siblings are together not only physically, but emotionally too. That's why my uncle, Prince Jasper couldn't ascend the throne. He couldn't open it without my dad, Prince Joseph. Kovorelle is under judicial rule since then."

"That means, they can't reach the throne until you and Astrid give them the key to Treasure of Iris?"

"Exactly." Crystal affirmed to Asher.

"This also means that they can't hurt her or k-kill her. She is too precious."

"But aren't we giving them what they want by taking you there?"

I bit my lip and shook my head at Xavier.

"I told you, the siblings need to be emotionally together too. She hates me and I intent to keep it this way until she is safe." I mumbled in hurt and Crystal side hugged me.

"She will come around, A-Cedric." I gave a weak smile to Aiden.

"You guys can call me Alex, you know."

They nodded sheepishly. Silence settled in my basement until Liam broke it.

"We need more help, Alex. We may be smart but we aren't enough. Is your Clan aware-?"

"Yes. My uncle is aware but that's all. I can't risk telling more people as according to the texts between Lange and Neal, they are on it alone. Cross clan is unaware of Cygnet and Cedric and this means that we are only against Hunter Clan. We have to keep it that way only. That's why we have to use minimum force and give maximum efforts. My cousins will help us though."

They all sighed in relief and nodded.

"Wait. If you have cousins then why can't they-?"

"O-One of my eldest cousin w-was against us, he helped the enemies. His father disowned him and..."

Everyone averted their eyes and I gulped as Crystal squeezed my shoulder.

"When are we leaving?"

"We will leave tomorrow night. A private jet will take us to Sri Lanka. We will have to take a small boat from there." Crystal explained.

"What about arms and everything?" Liz frowned.

"We will get them once we reach my home."

They nodded in approval.

"For now, who is up for practise?" Crystal challenged and everyone affirmed.

"Felix and Cedric go and fence. I will practise my crossbow. Aiden, Asher and Liz, you can practise shooting. If you need help, I and Cedric can join you. We are great at shooting for obvious reasons. All the arms and practise ranges are in here, so chop-chop."

"Uh...Rose?" she looked at Liam in confusion. "What are Xavier and I supposed to do?"

Everyone chuckled.

"You both are our trump cards. Go hack Neal's account or something. We were trying to do it for a while now but no luck yet." She turned to me. "Give them your laptop and details, okay?"

I gave her a two fingered salute and gave them my laptop before explaining the progress yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO YEAH, AN IMAGINARY ISLAND? CHECK.

AN IMAGINARY TREASURE? CHECK.

WHAT ELSE IS LEFT IN CHECK LIST? ANY IDEAS?

WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM FUTURE UPDATES?

HOW MUCH EXCITED ARE YOU?

BTW, EVEN THOUGH I AM MOST PROBABLY NOT CHANGING THE TITLE, I HAVE A FEW OPTIONS IN MIND CONSIDERING THE HUMOR GENRE OF THIS BOOK. IF YOU LIKE ANY OF THOSE OR IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THEM, LET ME KNOW.

>> CLEATS AND CROWNS.

>> HORRORS OF BEING ASTRID PARKER.

THAT'S ALL I GUESS :)

VOTE AND COMMENT :)