"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."

BONJOUR. (I AM LEARNING FRENCH. DON'T ASK)

UPDATE IS HERE!!!!!

BTW, DID YOU NOTICE THE AWESOME TRAILER IN THE HEADER?

NO?

GO WATCH THE AMAZING TRAILER MADE BY sunflowerin FOR 'MY LIFE AS A TROUBLE MAGNET' :)

*SPOILER ALERT* SURPRISE FOR LISTRID FANS ;)

~~~~~~~~

Astrid's POV

"I have a gift for you, princess." I gulped and looked up with tired eyes to find Kyle addressing me.

"What do you want now, Cross?" I whispered through my scratchy throat.

"Ouch." He held his heart in mock hurt. I didn't even had the energy for an eye roll. "I thought you loved me, Cygnet. I even named our kids."

I gave him a blank stare and he huffed.

"Fine. Don't talk to me." he pouted and I glared at him. "Talk to the delivery man?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I looked at him in anticipation as I heard footsteps. A shadow started entering my vision and I gasped.

Xavier.

I shot on my feet immediately but cursed loudly when shackles held me back.

"W-What are you doing here, Xavier? How are you? They shot you, right? Where is everyone? Are you hurt? Did they hurt-?"

He laughed.

I looked at him helplessly as he laughed.

"You are too gullible for your own good, Cygnet."

One sentence and my heart shattered for millionth time.

"Oh."

Yes, this was my reply. I couldn't even bring myself to say anything more than that. Either I was used to betrayal or I had no hope left.

They laughed again.

"You are too stupid for a princess, Cygnet. Too stupid."

I didn't even bother replying, just sat down.

"And she is not even fun anymore." Xavier complained and bile rose in my throat.

Who will believe me if I say that this guy cried in my arms once?

"Whatever." Kyle rolled his eyes and clapped his hands. "Bring her new roommates, Elliot."

My ears perked up at Elliot's name but my eyes widened at the people behind him.

"Cygnet!"

"Astrid!"

My eyes welled up and I was torn between anger and relief. No words came out of my mouth as it opened and closed. I took in everyone's appearance. I didn't recognise a few faces while the ones I did, looked as if they were coming from some mission. Not only their clothes but their wounds.

They were horribly hurt.

Elliot opened the cell and started locking everyone with help of guard. He gave me a knowing look and I blinked twice in reply as he slid it towards me. In a second, I was towered by people I don't know if I know anymore.

They were asking me how I was, they were apologizing to me, Kyle and Xavier were laughing while all I was curling into a ball and trying to hide in wall.