I heart you

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO sradhika BECAUSE SHE IS AN INCREDIBLE ROOMMATE AND FRIEND. I LOVE HER AND RIGHT NOW, I AM MISSING HER LIKE HELL! SHE ENCOURAGED ME FOR THIS BOOK!

HOTTIE ALERT!!!!!!!!! CODY CHRISTIAN AS NEAL WYATT!!!!!!!!

*Fangirls and faints*

~~~~~

"Psst?"

Ignored.

"Astrid?"

Ignored.

"Astrid? Please?"

Ignored. Pause.

Nudge.

Ignored.

Nudge.

Ignored. Long pause.

Paper ball.

Ignored.

"Psst. Read it."

Ignored. Pause.

Nudge.

I sighed in frustration.

Honestly, today had a bad start. I fell asleep half way during movie and that's why I had a cramped neck and back in the morning. To make it worse, coach dropped a bomb too- trials are open for all positions. That means, I have to defend my captainship with a cramped body. Thirdly, I found out that Liam and I indeed shared a few classes. Like right at this instant, he is sitting in the farthest corner of room and glaring at me. And to add more shit on my plate, Alex is not giving up his venture to make up with me. It's not even end of 1st class and I already feel so done.

"What?" I hissed. Alex flinched and I felt a little guilty.

"Read it?" he pointed towards the paper ball, hopefully.

My eyes flitted towards Mr Edwards who was ranting about trigonometry, indifferent to all the bored expressions. I gingerly opened the paper ball. The look of victory mixed with anxiety and hopefulness on Alex's face, gave a strange flutter to my heart.

I am really very sorry, Astrid for snapping at you like that. I have nothing against you, I swear and I am not some gang member or killer like you think of me. I was searching for something that day and you crossed my path. I can't tell you everything but I promise someday you will know things beyond what reaches your eyes.

I don't want my Chemistry tutor to kill me with chemicals.

New start?

I looked up and my eyes met pleading, hopeful ones of Alex. I sighed and gave him a small smile. At the end, the breath-taking, heart-warming, beautiful grin that lit his face, was worth it.

~~~~

"Hey."

"Hey."

"When and where are we doing this tutoring thing?"

"Um... I think you'll obviously make it to team. So, we both will have soccer practices. I don't know about you, but I will definitely need a break after all this." I thought for a second "Are you comfortable with 6 pm, my house on alternate days?"

He looked taken aback. So, I continued.

"It's okay if you've problem-"

"No, it's okay."

"Great! See you at 6?"

He nodded with a smile and walked out for his next class.

It was my 3rd class- history, now and I was hesitant to attend it. I honestly didn't want to feel like a third wheel.