My suit for your funeral is ready!

SO HERE IS THE MUCH DEMANDED UPDATE.

WHO IS HAPPY?

My cute little puppy AKA Grayson Dolan or better known as Aiden Parker is rocking the gif above. This is actually me in bathroom XD

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO jimicorn BECAUSE SHE IS A DEDICATED READER AND AN ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART.

~~~~~~

"Alex."

"What?!"

"Shhhh!" I slapped his mouth shut and waited a few minute for any movement outside. When nothing happened, I removed my hand and looked at him. He had an incredulous look on his face. As if, I lost my mind.

I don't blame him.

"Why would you even think that?!" he whisper yelled. "The guy is so protective of you! I sometimes feel that you have 3 brothers because of him!"

I sighed in exasperation.

"This isn't the first attack on me."

His jaw dropped and he grabbed my shoulders to shake me violently.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me?!"

I flinched.

"N-No."

"What, when, where and how did that happen?!"

I gulped and nodded.

"It was during last days of summer break, my brothers were out to party and I was out on a walk that resulted in getting me lost in an alley. Needless to say, I was pressed against a wall with a gun on my head in no time."

"Where does Alex's role come in this?"

"He was the a-attacker."

"Holy shit?!" he shot up from his seat and looked at me in pure disbelief and anger. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!"

"Liam, I-"

"No! Let me guess, nobody knows about it!" I nodded and he tugged his hair in frustration before sitting down and holding my shoulders. "Why?! Are you crazy?"

"I don't know, Liam. I- there is just something unsettling about Alex. I couldn't let my brothers hit him that day when they found me, because of that aura. I was terrified of what I saw in his eyes, the way he looked into mine as if I pulled a medusa on him. Then, he shifted school 2 days after he saw me in alley. I recognised him at school because of his eyes and he admitted to it but yet again, this feeling inside me, stopped me from saying anything. We fought so much but still, he chose me to open up to. Somehow, we became friends but I can't shake this feeling that he is hiding something. Something that has to do a lot with me."

Liam was listening intently as if focusing on every word that came out of my mouth. He took a sharp breath at the end of my rant.

"Astrid, I have a feeling that this-" he gestured between me and his recorder "is something beyond a case of kidnapping or an attempt of theft on one of Boston's richest man's daughter."

I bit my lip.

"Couldn't agree more."

~~~~~~

"I am alright, Aiden. Just let me go. I will be fine." I tried to reason with my brothers in defeat.

Ever since the incident, they have turned into my shadows. They won't leave me alone for a moment and dad has literally doubled the house security. I have a feeling that I have bodyguards I don't even know of. Dad even threatened to sue any media or individual for posting a picture of me. Even the shoot is thrown away and Conner Brown is suing dad. My brothers won't even let me near Neal. They are so pissed at him for following my request and this has convinced Neal that he isn't good enough and it was his fault.

I am so tired of drama in my life.

"But, Astrid-"

"Don't worry. I am going with her. I won't let anything happen." Liam assured and I looked at him.

He has been exceptionally understanding with me in this month. It feels refreshing to know that someone cares for you without suffocating you.

Asher and Aiden eyed Liam for a moment but then sighed.

"Fine."

"But if she even got a scratch on her, then Williams, I assure you, my suit for your funeral is ready."

Liam paled and nodded like a puppy. Even I gulped at Aiden's threat.

"Uh. L-Lets uh g-go, A-Astrid?" if I wasn't genuinely scared for Liam's life then I would have laughed so badly but all I could manage was a nod at this point.

We both finally breathed when we were in safe embrace of the car, which for the record, belongs to Janet.

"By the way, how do you know his new address?"

"I exploited dad's name for once." I shrugged. "Told officer that I am a Parker and I need details of my friend's new foster care to contact him."

Liam looked impressed and I smirked as we drove. The ride was silent. We both were collecting our thoughts. It was too much to let in at once.

"We're here."

I nodded and got out of car with Liam on my side. I fidgeted with sleeve of my coat in nervousness as we walked towards front steps of a cute and sweet home.

I said the same thing for Xavier's wrecked one.

Even the thought broke my heart.

Liam pressed the doorbell. A lady in mid-thirties opened the door with a confused yet friendly smile. I mentally wished that she was nice.

"We're here to see-"

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

And we were supposed to interrogate him.

Yay life!

~~~~~~~~~

SO, HOW WAS IT?

DID YOU ENJOY?

VOTE AND COMMENT.