Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex

"Someone called me from your phone." Asher replied, I nodded. I had a nagging feeling that I was missing something here.

"Can I go back home?"

"If you want to go." Dr Richards shrugged.

"Thanks, doc." I smiled at him.

"Take care, Astrid."

"We will take care of her." twins added in unison. I smiled but it faded when Aiden added "You're not going to school tomorrow."

"But it's the first day!" I whined.

"It's better if you rest, Astrid-bear."

"Please? I promise, I'll be fine." I felt their hard shells crack under my puppy dog eyes. "And you both will obviously have classes with me! Come on, you just said that you will take care of me!"

Aiden sighed and Asher shook his head grumbling something along lines of 'drama queen'.

"Fine."

Cue the girliest squeal I could muster. "Senior year, here I come."

~~~

I woke up next day with a heavy weight around my stomach and a concrete like pillow under my head. I pushed both the idiots out of my bed and they landed on floor with a thud.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauties!"

Figures. This is what happens when you hang out with a nerd and a forever excited idiot- you get enthusiastic for school. Even though I woke up like an hour early for school, I was feeling fresh.

They both grunted on floor from either side of my bed and I bit back a laugh.

"Astrid!" Asher whined and Aiden gritted out at same time.

One made me laugh, other made me gulp and no wonder, I was upside down on Aiden's shoulder after 3 seconds.

"Put me down, Dumbass!" I kicked and withered in his grip.

"Your retorts make me want to pretend that I don't know you." I practically heard his eyes rolling.

"Put my baby bear down this instant!" Asher warned dramatically. This time I rolled my eyes.

"No can do, Ash." Aiden smirked and made sure to walk like a drunkard with extra bounce in steps.

Asher may be happy and cheerful one but he gets jealous more easily than Aiden. Especially, when it is about me. That's why next thing I knew, I was ready to puke as Aiden ran downstairs with Asher hot on his heels.

My brothers, everyone.

I was so glad that my stomach was more or less empty.

Dad came out and failed miserably to impose a strict aura around him as the two continued to run throughout the house, debating on who I love more.

I mentally sighed.

But being the smart lifesaver my dad is, he announced waffles for breakfast. Our favourite. This broke the spell on the two as the announcement landed me on floor. Literally.

Aiden laughed and Asher snorted.

"Payback is a bitch, Astrid-bear."

Oh, I will show you what payback is.

I mentally made a note to think of a mind-blowing prank to show them who the boss is.

Hoisting myself up, I brushed the imaginary dirt off mr. With a glare in twins' direction, who looked constipated because of holding their laughter, I stomped to my room. I closed my door with a huff and pouted to myself. Deciding to brush my teeth, I stepped in my bathroom.