In a nutshell

Alright people, last chapter was horribly confusing. Who agrees?

I do!

So, this update is a summary of what the eff is actually happening. I don't want you people to feel lost.

Now, before I proceed, let me inform you about a few things. There will be a Liam's POV and another update with matter that was written in the Demise of Kovorelle document. This will clear a little bit of confusion. Apart from that, questions like- How? Why? When, Where? will be answered in future updates.

There will be very detailed explanation of everything about the accident, Kovorelle, Astrid and Alex's relation, how she became a Parker and why they are after her life.

All you have to do it wait patiently for future updates.

Coming back to the summary, here is everything that happened yet in a nutshell.

---

Kovorelle is a small yet powerful island near south-east of India. It was ruled by Law clan but they were brutally destroyed by a betrayal. Knight clan (their friends initially) joined hands with Cross and Hunter clan to attack the to-be king of Kovorelle. Prince (Joseph) along with his wife (princess Orion) and daughter (Cygnet), 'died' in the attack. Cygnet's twin was declared dead in a house fire 5 years Later along with his best friends- Crystal and Ian, but many experts don't believe it.

Alex Lawson turned out to be Cedric Alexander Law, Cygnet's twin while Cygnet was none other than Astrid. Rose was also an alter ego for Crystal Roselyn Arrow, princess of a friend clan. They were here for Astrid but she didn't remember them as she suffered from a permanent memory loss at the age of 6. Neal Wyatt, Astrid's boyfriend was none other than her enemy from Hunter clan. He along with Astrid's ex-crush, Ryder Lange, planned to take the princess away but failed.

Parker's on the other hand knew about Astrid's truth but didn't tell her and loved her more than anything even though she was no blood to them.

Now, Liam is portrayed as Sherlock Holmes of this book and he found out about all of this after Astrid told him that the attack on her was not for kidnapping. It wasn't his place to tell Astrid the truth as she was unaware of her identity and Parker's never intended to tell her. So, he ignored Astrid to keep Parker and Law family's secret hidden.

But Astrid was one stubborn girl, she sneaked into Liam's room and accidentally read about everything kept away from her. She was heartbroken and furious when she ended up on Alex's doorsteps. Now, Alex (Cedric) and Astrid (Cygnet) shared the same unique eyes that Alex covered up by coloured lenses. Astrid deliberately tried to break in his house in order to catch him without lens.

When she did catch him, she ended up screaming and cussing at everyone for keeping her under dark. Mr Parker took the words to his heart (literally) and ended up with a heart attack.

To be continued...

Now, this was the summary. If you have doubts and questions, feel free to ask me through comments.

Here is the new names v/s old name list for your ease.

Astrid Parker- Cygnet Law.

Alex Lawson- Cedric Law.

Rose Jones- Crystal Arrow.

Neal Wyatt- Logan Hunter (not updated yet)

I guess that is all.

Another thing is that, my wattpad is acting up and i sometimes don't get notifications of your comments so I am sorry if I didn't acknowledge it.

BTW, thanks for 13k reads, I love you all so freaking much!

I am going back to my hostel today and chances are that I won't get to interact a lot with you people so, I am sorry in advance.

I guess, that is all.

Have an amazing day ahead and remember, I love you all!

Wait! I have a million dollar question!!!

On the scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like this book?

PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION ❤