"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"

HEY! WHAT'S UP PEOPLE?

HOW YOU DOING?

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

IF YOU DONT, PLEASE DONT KILL ME ;)

BTW, CODY CHRISTIAN IS BAE O.0

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection."

"Uh no." I rolled my eyes. Neal puffed his chest.

"Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type."

I pretended to gag.

"Do you have 11 protons? 'Cause you're Sodium fine!"

I gave him a blank look at that one. He sighed and eyed me as if to say 'I am not giving up on this.'

"Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?"

I flipped him off and he chuckled.

"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"

I threw a paper ball on his head.

"I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate - if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!"

My eyes widened and I threw my book at him. He ducked.

"My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!"

I groaned and banged my head on table.

"I'm more attracted to you then F is attracted to an electron."

I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away."

I bit back my smile behind my hair as I placed my head down on table.

"Even if there were no gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you."

I hid my face behind my hand, over the table.

"Your eyes have a perfect wavelength of 563.4 nm."

I peeked at him through my fingers. He was smiling at me.

"Like the ideal vacuum, you're the only thing in my universe."

I lifted my head and propped it on my elbows.

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

My cheeks flamed and I bit back a smile.

"My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing"

I couldn't help it. I smiled. A smirk graced his breath taking features and I sighed like a fangirl as I internally swooned.

"Told you, pumpkin."

I rolled my eyes but my smile said otherwise.

"Now you have to go on a date with Me." he said seriously.

"But-"

"Please?" he pouted and pulled puppy dog eyes on me that I could not resist.

"Fine." I grumbled under my breath. He smiled cheekily and threw his backpack on his shoulder as I started to collect my books to place them back.

"See you at 7, tomorrow." Before I knew it, he grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards him. My breath hitched as he leaned in.

He pecked my cheek ever so slowly before whispering in my ear.

"Dress comfortable." And just like that he pulled away.

I glared at him as he chuckled and winked at me while strolling away casually, leaving a burning touch on my cheeks and a question in my mind.

"How am I gonna break it to my brothers?"

~~~~~~~

"Tell me already!"

"No."

"Ryder!" I whined. He gave me a stern look.

"No." I pouted.

"It's like you're not my friend anymore."

"I am his friend too, remember?" he flicked my nose and I glared at him.

"So, that means you won't tell me?"

"Yup."

"Fuck you!"

"Sorry baby, I have a girlfriend and your future boyfriend is my bestfriend."

"Jerk."

He shook his head and chuckled.

"On a serious note, try going on this date to find out what he has planned."

I sighed. "Whatever."

"Do your brothers-?"

"I have to still talk to them."

"Good luck with that." He gave me a cheeky smile and winked.

"I hope they don't try to kill him."

"My bestfriend shouldn't have fallen for a Parker after all."

"Not helping." I glared at him. He rolled his eyes and checked his watch.

"Okay, I gotta go. Text me later?"

I nodded and stood up. He waved me good bye and disappeared behind the door that said 'only staff'. I sighed and exited the diner.

As I skateboarded home, my mind cooked up all the ways to break it to my brothers that I have a date tonight. I even have a study date with Alex today even though it is Saturday, a week after the huge prank I pulled on my brothers.

Oh the horrors of being Astrid Parker.

Honestly, I came to this sudden realization that I had a tiny crush on Neal when he was begging me to go on a date with him. The yes was on the tip of my tongue but I was enjoying seeing him try. I kind of felt giddy like school girl when he said that he will win me over no matter what he has to do for it. But he doesn't need to know this.

"Where were you?"

I rolled my eyes at Aiden as he didn't even waited to let me breath home air before shooting the question.

And I am supposed to inform him about my date.

Yay life!

"Went to meet Ryder." I shrugged. He was about to question when I cut him. "Where is Asher?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Sulking."

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"There is this kid in Rose's photography class who dare I quote is a 'total hottie' and let's just say that our Asher is the jealous type."

"Awe."

"Yeah, right. Awe." Aiden rolled his eyes as he retorted sarcastically.

"At least one of my brother is growing up." I wiped a fake tear.

"Hey!" Aiden shot back, offended.

"How many dates did you had in your life?"

"I-uh-I-"

"See."

"Talk about yourself. We have a tie on 0 dates!"

"I have one today." I shrugged casually.

"What?!" I winced as 4 voices shot at same time. And I immediately knew that luck wasn't on my side.

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody saw that coming, right?

what will happen? a date disaster or start of a blooming relationship?

do you ship Astrid and Neal?

VOTE AND COMMENT