"I am proud of you, little tiger."

HEY! UPDATE IS HERE.

AND I HAVE PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU LoveOverated THAT I'LL MAKE IT UPTO YOU :)

Btw, can we take a moment to appreciate how cute Matthieu Lange is? *sigh*

~~~~~~

Alex's POV

"Cedric!" I turned back just in time to see Tris and Margo running towards me. They both lunged at same time, making me fall down because of impact.

"It's been 6 years." Margo sniffed and I hugged my cousins protectively.

"Get over it, losers. He is back now and the best thing, Cygnet will be too." I looked up and smiled at Zach as he practically pushed the girls off me and helped me up for a bro hug.

"I missed you, brother!" he patted my back in reply.

"Damn! Skype surely doesn't shows how much my little brother grew up."

"I am only a year younger than you, Tris."

"And your point is?"

I chuckled and was about to reply when a throat cleared. I looked back to see everyone standing awkwardly. I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"Uh...sorry, I got emotional." I looked back and smiled at my cousins. "These are Cygnet's amazing brothers and friends who wanted to help us." Then I turned towards the stated friends. "And these are my cousins- Beatrice, Margaret and Zachary Law."

They all nodded and mumbled their greetings when Margo clapped her hands.

"Alright guys, we're going to the Castle of Justice, first and then we will plan further."

I looked back at the squad and mouthed 'my home'. Realisation settled on their previously confused faces and they nodded.

"Where did Rose go?" Asher asked me, biting his lips. I sighed.

"She went to see her grandfather. She will join us later." I glanced at his pained expression from corner of eyes. "What's up with you two?"

He sighed and passed a hand through his hair.

"I don't know. It's like I am not mad at her for keeping away this secret, but she wants me to be mad. She is ignoring me."

I patted his back.

"No, she isn't." he looked up hopefully. "She is pushing you away."

His shoulders fell immediately.

"Thanks. Helped a lot." I shook my head at his sarcastic retort.

"She feels like you will break her heart after knowing the truth and she is trying to protect herself from that by detaching from you." Realization settled on his features as his eyes widened. "Don't let that happen."

I patted his back one last time before I parted ways to join my cousins as we all got into cars to take us to Castle from secret passage.

"They all seem determined." Margo mused and I nodded.

I fell silent as I studied how different my cousins look after 6 years. Margo was the eldest of us after him. She got her brown eyes from aunt Willow and brunette locks from uncle Jasper. She was the wise and shy one. Then came Tris, she had uncle Jasper's blue eyes and brown hair. She was the crazy and fun loving one. Zach on the other hand, had blonde hair from aunt and blue eyes from uncle. He is the youngest Law, younger by 3 months from me and Cygnet. He is a mixture of his elder sisters but is insanely smart at the same time.

"Tell us about Cygnet." Tris asked with glossy eyes. "We missed out on so much."

I gave her a sad smile and started to tell them about my beautiful and amazing twin.

I wish she is okay.

~~~~~~~~

"Whoa." This was the collective response of every hanging jaw. I and my cousins were smirking in amusement as Aiden, Asher, Liam, Liz, Xavier and Felix were drooling over everything their eyes found.

"My son is here." my ears perked up and like the little kid I am, I engulfed aunt Willow in a hug.

She is the closest thing, I have to mom after grandmother died 2 years ago.

"I missed you."

She kissed the top of my head lovingly and placed her cheek there.

"Me too, son. Me too."

"Cedric!" I lifted my head to see uncle Jasper standing on the foot of the stairs. I bowed in front of him and he engulfed me into a hug.

"My nephew grew up gracefully."

I smiled.

Nothing really changed from last time I was here at the age of 11. At that age, uncle Jasper faked a house fire to stage my, Ian's and Crystal's death so that we can safely fly out of Kovorelle in between the chaos.

"Are they your friends?"

Uncle looked back, caught off guard by the number of people. I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"Uh... they are uh... Cyg-"

"We are Alex's and Astrid's friends." Lizette offered and everyone nodded with a knowing smile in my direction.

"Astrid?" aunt asked in confusion.

"Cygnet." I informed him and her mouth formed an 'o'.

Both uncle and Aunt looked down in guilt.

"It wasn't your fault. We will find her."

"We should have raised him better." Aunt sobbed and I hugged her tightly.

"Am I missing something here?" Everyone looked at Crystal standing at the huge doorway with Grandfather Fredrick. In a split second, she was attacked by my 3 cousins while I hopped towards grandfather like a lost puppy.

I bowed at him and he placed his hand on my head.

"I am proud of you, little tiger."

I smiled through tears.

I missed my family so much and now it's time to bring the most missed member back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

SO, THIS WAS SORT OF FILLER CHAPTER TO INTRODUCE THE THREE NEW SQUAD MEMBERS.

WHO DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

ZACH?

TRIS?

MARGO?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

DID YOU NOTICE HOW ALEX INTRODUCED TWINS AS 'CYGNET'S AMAZING BROTHERS'?

VOTE AND COMMENT.