Still the clumsy chick.

HEY PEOPLE!

UPDATE IS HERE!

FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARDS, THINGS WILL START TO LOOK UP (MAYBE) BUT FOR NOW, GET READY FOR SOME ACTION AS MY BABIES ARE ABOUT TO GO BADASS B)

SO, HERE IT IS- 'STILL THE CLUMSY CHICK'

~~~

R E C A P

"I am here! I am here." I frowned as the voice was not Elliot's. The person ran towards me, huffing in exhaustion. He crouched and panted while I just stared at the mop of blond with confusion.

And then, he looked up.

My breath hitched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never said that her breath hitched because of another heartbreak. Maybe it was because of another heartbreakingly beautiful male specimen ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was undoubtedly perfect definition of the word perfection even with a few cuts on cheek and eyebrows. His dirty blond hair were messed up and just a tad bit overgrown. His forest green eyes looked at me as if he was trying to remember every detail and when they connected with my blue eyes, a spark travelled from them and I felt my toes curl. He looked at me as if he could see right through my soul. As if he knew the secrets that even I was unaware of. I skillfully broke the spell and averted my eyes but they ended up falling on his perfect heart shaped lips that slowly lifted into a small smirk.

1 word to describe him.

Wow.

A round of applause for Astrid or Cygnet for noticing a guy in given conditions.

"Uh-?" I questioned.

"Hey, duckling." He waved me with a cheesy smile and suddenly, I didn't like him anymore.

"Who the hell-"

"Ian!" I looked back at a happy Alex.

"Will you open the door first?!" Rose snapped with a small smile as he rolled his eyes and freed us.

"Elliot and rest of my friends are handling the Cross's, we need to run away right now."

There were 2 men beside him and on close inspection the three of them looked like they were SWAT or something. He jiggled open the bars and I almost toppled because of my hold on it.

"Still the clumsy chick." He tsked and I glared at him.

"I play soccer! I am not clumsy!"

"Riiiight."

"Some things never change." I heard Alex mutter and I turned towards him with a questioning glare. He held his hand up in surrender.

"We don't have time for all this, Ian. Let's go." One of the two men pointed out and he nodded. Suddenly things turned serious as the 3 men took guns out of waist band and handed them to Alex, Rose, Zach, Margaret, Beatrice and Asher.

"Behind me, princess."

"I can protect myself."

"I can see that." He retorted sarcastically and I felt like ripping his stupid hair out of his scalp. Thankfully Felix held me as he chuckled.

"We know you can, Astrid. But for now, listen to the guy." I huffed and sulked as the green eyed boy smirked at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and gasped when Ian grabbed my hand like it was the most natural thing in this world before guiding me behind his back. I clamped my mouth shut.