Secrets Written In The Document

Alexandra Daddario's eyes 😍

This chapter contains the document written by Liam on 'Demise of Kovorelle' along with a conversation with Alex.

KINGDOM OF KOVORELLE

12th September 15

Journalism project

1. An island in south east of India.

2. Ruled by Law Clan- betrayal of head of Knight along with Cross and Hunter's => attack on Royal cars during 6th birthday celebration of Law twins- Cygnet Victoria Law and Cedric Alexander Law- a week before Prince Joseph's coronation.

3. Cygnet died along with Prince Joseph and Princess Orion when Prince commanded driver to crash car down from Vincent Thomas Bridge as he refused to die in hands of enemy.

4. Cedric wasn't in the car- apparently hidden by Law Clan members along with his bestfriends- Crystal Roselyn Arrow and Ian Abel Knight.

5. Cedric, Crystal and Ian were declared dead in a severe house fire, 5 years after the attack- house was apparently a hiding place.

6. No solid evidence was found against the enemy clans hence they were given clean chit but everyone knew that they were behind the attack.

7. No one ever saw the royal twins looked like apart from those close to Queen Genevieve due to Kovorelle's law that states that physical identity of every royalty shall be kept under covers until they reach the independent age of 18- rumours say that the only thing the twins had in common were their unique blue eyes, eyes that almost every Law inherited.

8. Cross Clan was banished from ruling the kingdom as the key to treasure of Iris was key to the throne and the key to the treasure lied in love of Royal twins. Cross made the foolish mistake of killing the twins- that's why kingdom is under judicial rule.

ð REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT PRINCE IS ALIVE

1. Clue to me- how can only 3 bodies of young teenagers be recovered from the house- why no security?

No New Clue. Yet I believe that Cedric Alexander Law is alive.

Files merged on 14th January 16 for interrelation.

ATTACK ON ASTRID

14th January 16

Astrid's attack

1. After double date with Neal, Ryder and Lizette.

2. 3 attackers. 1 gunned. So it's true? And game over, baby- only things said.

3. All attackers arrested and admitted to intentions of kidnapping. But it was not theft or kidnap according to Astrid as it was second attack and peculiar, too.

FIRST SUSPICION- NEAL.

4. She was left by Neal there because of his brother's admission in hospital- ??

> The student named Neal Wyatt in Pete Knight High's record does not match this Neal (the history of editing says that an error caused someone else's picture to appear against Neal Wyatt's name which was edited and changed a few weeks ago.)- Did Neal or whatever his real name is, changed the records?

> No patient named Ethan Wyatt registered in St. Judas- same hospital as Astrid and Xavier's.

> Neal entered from reception when Astrid was brought there- he was never present in hospital.