Saviour of a different kind

EARLY UPDATE. BECAUSE I MAY LOVE TORTURING YOU WITH CLIFFHANGERS, BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL. ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY SWEETHEART DhwaniDixit2 YOU ROCK GIRL!

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a sharp slap on my left cheek that threw me on ground as I tasted metallic blood in mouth. My phone fell and broke. Again.

"What the-?!"

I looked up and saw 2 men in hood and bandana staring at me.

"So it was true." The first one mused and second one nodded. I got up from ground and was about to give these shit heads some piece of my mind when I was punched.

And then, hell broke loose.

I let out a warrior cry just as no 1 was about to kick me. I grabbed his leg and pushed it up before swinging my farther leg and knocking him down by hitting his head. No 2 came and flung a punch, I ducked and round kicked him straight on his face and he fell down. No 1 grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I hissed but elbowed him in his guts and then punched his face. I turned just in time to see no 2 swinging his leg for a kick, I ducked. He tried to hit me with the back of his hand but I grabbed it and with my free hand, pushed his head away before swinging him with force and hitting no 1 with him.

They both fell down and groaned while wiping their blood. I panted but stayed focused and ready to attack. Before I could think of running away, cold metal of a gun made contact with my waist.

Black belt or not, I am shit scared of guns.

"Game over, baby." Chills ran down my spine as the attacker whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and wished for a miracle.

And it came.

The roaring of a motorbike filled the air. All three of them looked at it and I used the distraction as I grabbed his hand and twisted it while throwing the gun far away. He hissed when I kneed him in back. One of the two attacker, locked my neck in his arms. I withered and dazed him momentarily by hitting his face by back of my hand and then used the gunner dude as a wall and did an air flip, freeing my neck. I was about to hit again when the biker accelerated straight towards us and hit one of the three with his bike. He did a tail flip kind of thing that knocked the gunner down on the remaining one.

"Hop on!" he shouted. My eyes widened but I hopped on his bike.

He accelerated immediately and I clutched him tightly as I closed my eyes.

I hate speed.

I hyperventilated and shut my eyes to avoid looking at the blur around us.

"You okay?" the biker yelled above bike's roar. I managed to nod weekly against his back.

After a few minutes, we stopped in front of a sweet and small house. I immediately let go of him even when I was shaking with fear. He removed his helmet and that reminded me of the fact that I don't even know him.

"Who-?"

And then he turned.

My question died on the tip of my tongue as I took in the gorgeous glory of jerk Xavier with wide eyes.

He furrowed his eyes brows in confusion but then it hit him that I didn't knew it was him. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"Didn't expect me to be your knight in shining armour?"

I glared at him and swung my legs to hop out of his bike.

"Why did you save me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Well I am sorry if I have humanity." He glared.

I scoffed and started walking away.

"You're welcome!" he hollered.

I took a deep breath and unclenched my bloodied fist as I turned.

"Thank you." I gritted out but hissed when a cold breeze nipped my wounds.

"You're hurt and rival or not, I am not letting you walk away like that. Especially when I just saw the consequences of you being alone."

I looked at him incredulously.

"You're nobody to tell me what to do and what not to. So shut the eff up."

I turned and started walking again, tightening my coat.

"Don't be stubborn, Parker! Effing stop!"

"Make me." I craned my neck and hissed.

I heard a huff and before I knew it, my world went upside down. Literally.

"What the hell?!"

"You asked for it." He replied emotionlessly as I thrashed in his grip. He kept walking towards his house with me on shoulder as if I was made of paper.

"Be silent now." He whispered before silently twisting his key. For some reason, I knew that I should shut up now.

He hesitantly stepped inside and looked both ways before taking big steps towards the stairs. I hissed when my body bounced on his shoulder, unintentionally pressing my wounds.

"Shut up." he hissed and I realised that I never had this strong urge to murder someone.

He kicked his door open and sat me on bed.

"Stay here. I will be back." he warned. I just glared and looked away, tired and confused out of my mind.

Why was I attacked?

Who were those people?

What was Xavier doing there?

Why is he so scared?

I got the answer of last question very soon when I heard a masculine voice yell threateningly from downstairs.

"You ungrateful piece of shit! I raised you! You've no right to back talk me! Give me the effing money and you will be out of here without a wound!"

Pause.

"So you won't give me the money?!"

"I told you that's my college fund!"

My eyes went wide and I cupped my mouth to choke a scream when I heard a bottle crash along with a painful cry.

"You should know better than messing with me fucking cunt!"

Don't be hurt.

I prayed mentally and immediately rushed towards stairs. I froze on the topmost one when I saw an unconscious Xavier in pool of blood around his head. A drunk and dirty man was casually checking his pockets.

"Fucker! Wake up! Where is the money! You-" he kicked him and then spitted before storming out.

I let out a choked scream and marched down the stairs. My hands were shaking violently and tears were falling freely.

"X-Xavier!" I shook him. "Xavier, w-wake up!"

He didn't. I panicked and looked around for something. Anything.

I stood up and took wobbly steps towards the landline and dialled 911.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"Help! M-My...m-my f-friend was assaulted. P-Please come fast. H-he isn't waking up. He-"

And before I knew it, I fainted due to stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO, WHO WERE THEY?

POOR ASTRID HAS ENEMIES?

DO YOU LIKE XAVIER?

ASTRID WAS PRETTY BADASS IN THIS CHAPTER, WASN'T SHE?

VOTE AND COMMENT :*