Memories

NEW UPDATE!

WHO IS HAPPY?!

MATT LANTER IS BAE *.*

~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened when Aiden lunged at me. I squeaked and moved out as he slipped on the fallen pancake. Asher took this as an opportunity and dumped the pancake batter at my head. I let out a warrior cry and almost jumped on Asher when Aiden grabbed me by waist but I managed to grab one of the juice carton. I squeezed it out on Aiden, he shrieked and uncaged me. Before Asher can do anything, I threw rest on him.

"Oh you are so dead, Astrid-bear!"

My eyes widened and I quickly picked up the eggs behind me as Aiden unscrewed the milk carton.

It was 2 against one and so damn unfair but I wasn't backing up. Just as Aiden threw milk at me, I threw an egg at him and another at Asher who was raiding fridge for ammunition.

My eyes fell on dad who was standing in the middle of kitchen in absolute horror. Obviously he was covered in food.

Taking advantage of my distraction, Aiden squeezed maple syrup in my hair while Asher threw jelly. I screeched when cold sticky substance slid down my face. I was angry now. I threw my eggs on them mercilessly, giving them no chance to fire back. My eyes fell on ketchup when the eggs ended. I picked it up but shrieked in horror when a whole pie landed on my back.

Turning around, I squeezed the ketchup on their faces. They winced and tried to shield themselves but I gave no mercy. As they tended to their burning eyes, I grabbed the half eaten piece of cake from fridge and dumped it on Asher's head just then a pizza slice landed on mine.

I growled and took a handful of cake from Asher head and slapped it on Aiden's face.

"STOP!!"

All three of us froze in comical poses and sheepishly turned our faces towards dad who was red with anger.

"CLEAN MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE?!"

We flinched as dad threw his apron and marched out of kitchen, possibly for a shower.

Wow. Now I know why Asher and Aiden are scared of dad's anger.

~~~~~~~

"Your fault."

"It's your fault."

"No, yours."

"Really? Asher shouldn't have thrown batter at me!"

"You shouldn't have saran wrapped our toilets!"

"You shouldn't have filled my room with inflated balloons that had my supplies inside them!"

"You shouldn't have changed my autocorrect."

"And vandalized my baby!"

"You both broke my phone!"

"Boo hoo. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it!" Asher used his best stuck up snob expression and I couldn't help but sneak a look at Aiden. The moment our eyes met, we laughed. Like literally the bending-down-on-knees-while-clutching-your-stomach kind of laugh.

"Sometimes I really wonder if they are bipolar." I heard dad's voice. We looked up and saw Alex and Rose standing there with amused and mocking expressions.

I literally saw Asher's eyes light up and then flood with panic as he looked down at his state. I frowned at his expression and made the mistake of looking down at myself.