Parker children are officially crazy!

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! DOUBLE UPDATE IS KNOCKING YOUR DOOR BECAUSE I AM SUPER HAPPY TODAY! THIS BOOK JUMPED FROM #42 TO #35 AND I WANT TO SCREAM OFF THE ROOFS TO TELL EVERYONE!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

THE GIF SAYS IT ALL!

I AM GOING TO CRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up because of a knock on my bedroom door. I shuffled and hid my face into the duvet but the intruder didn't take the hint. Huffing in anger, I threw the blanket aside and stomped to the door. My sleep flew out of window and anger melted into excitement when my eyes fell on Aiden and Asher.

I squealed and jumped on them. Aiden caught me just in time as I clung to him like a monkey.

"I missed you sooooooooooooooo much!" I whined in his shoulder and he chuckled.

"I missed you too, squirt."

"Oh. The amount of love I am feeling right now is suffocating me to tears." Asher remarked sarcastically. Aiden and I laughed at his expense as I climbed down Aiden and squeezed Asher in a tight hug.

"I love you too, brother dear." He chuckled and hugged me back. Aiden joined soon.

"Weren't you supposed to come on Sunday? It's Saturday today!" I questioned.

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Aiden gave me a hurt puppy look and I rolled my eyes.

"It was just an innocent question." I shrugged. They shared a look that said 'Astrid is in trouble'.

"Why was your room locked?" my eyes widened a fraction. I sleep with my room locked these days so that dad or my brothers don't barge in to check on me when I am in Liam's room.

"Are you implying something?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Just an innocent question." Aiden shrugged as I sighed.

"I didn't want anyone to walk in on me while I am doing something stupid."

"Like?" Asher prodded and I word vomited.

"Like sleeping only in undergarments?" Aiden choked and Asher's eyes grew wide.

"Oh." I almost laughed at their expression.

"Why are you both home early?"

"We missed you." Aiden replied sincerely. I gave him a small smile before I dragged both of them downstairs.

"Where is dad?" Asher queried.

"He must have gone early."

"He never leaves without waking you up. Why would he go early?" Aiden questioned, totally lost.

"Uh...he is working for a photo shoot?" they eyed me awkwardly.

"Really?" I nodded. "Why? Whats so special about this shoot?"

"IamtheleadmodelalongwithFelixBrownforAthelon."

"What?"

"I am the lead model along with Felix Brown for Athelon."

"You're what?!" both of them shrieked in horror. I winced.

This will be hard.

~~~~

"And you volunteered?" Aiden asked me in disbelief.

"Yeah."

We were sitting on kitchen counter for breakfast that Aiden was cooking for us and I was trying to lie through my teeth to avoid a future brawl. In these 2 days after the incident, I was able to convince dad to keep the huge argument and deal, between the two of us. I told my brothers that the original model backed out and Felix was left clueless while I felt bad for punching him and making him a living joke because of the video so I jumped the opportunity to pay him back.