Night changes

HEYA, CUPCAKES! HOW ARE YOU ALL?

HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.~

I also want to thank my amazing support system on wattpad that includes, zeenat24kauser KirtiRockzz makdimanav and everyone else who is always there to make me happy. I love you all.

~~~~~~

"Pictures are finally edited! They are ready and I offer my amazing friends to have the first look!"

Rose declared after a few weeks as she kept her tray down on our table and took seat next to Asher who smiled at her and kissed her.

"Gross." Alex and Aiden muttered together as I cooed.

"Here." she handed me the envelope once she was done eating Asher's face.

"Wait." I turned my head in the jock table's direction to find Felix. He was laughing loudly, totally ignoring Bree's seductive gaze on him.

"Yo, Brown!" I hollered and he looked around for a second before finding my eyes. "Come here! I have something to show you."

He furrowed his eyebrows but got up and started walking towards our table.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?! Or you're a born slut?" Racheal screeched and everyone went silent.

"Do you have another job or blow job is your full time?" I mocked her and rolled my eyes. Everybody on my table laughed along with Felix who took a seat next to Asher.

"Whats up?"

"Exclusive glimpse of our photo shoot, courtesy to the great photographer Rose Jones." I announced dramatically and opened the envelope.

The shots were amazing. The set was a gym setting and some outdoor soccer one too. They were well clicked and looked sexier than I thought I posed for.

"Wow. They are great."

"Nice job, Rose."

"You both look great."

"Why are they black and white?!" Neal yelled and everybody looked at him wide eyed.

Yes they were indeed black and white but I loved them like that. They gave a nice appeal.

"Why shouldn't they be?" Alex narrowed his eyes.

"I- mean uh- they are n-not highlighting the products very well." I furrowed my eyebrows but said nothing. Instead, I turned towards Rose.

"They are nice. I love them. If it wasn't for you, I would have spoiled the shoot big time." I smiled thankfully and Felix appreciated her too.

Rose was very understanding and patient with me when she shot it. She never made me pose uncomfortably and I was grateful for that. The support of my brothers, dad, Alex and Neal kept me sane too. Felix never got irritated when I didn't nail something and he had to pose 10 times with me. All in all, it wasn't the disaster I imagined it to be.

Thank the heavens!

~~~~~
This is just an interruption. There is the next part of chapter after this A/N.
~~~~~

A/N- IMPORTANT!!!

Hey! I am sorry for interruption. Not to be annoying or anything but I have this teeny weeny wish, can you please grant me? so, this stupid idea hit me at 3 in the morning, that I want to know my every reader. I really want to know who reads my work except for those who interact with me.