"You are exceptionally violent today."

NEW UPDATE IS HERE!

THIS CHAPTER IS BASED PURELY ON MY WILD IMAGINATION.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you nervous?"

"Obviously."

Alex sighed as I threw my head back on headrest and covered my eyes with my hand. He shimmied his arm under my head and brought me closer to his chest.

"We will be alright, swan." I looked up at him and bit my lip. "Take it as a normal door opening and you'll be alright."

I sighed and made myself comfortable in my brother's embrace. If I knew that my day would be so eventful, I would have rested the whole yesterday, because damn, I am already exhausted.

Today was the judgement day. Uncle dropped the bomb called 'court date' on me at breakfast, yesterday. Thankfully, the hearing went well. Except a few parts, of course. Like, I had to face Xavier and Kyle again and I loathed every second of it. I had to speak about Neal or Logan and Ryder which killed me a million times. If it wasn't for my amazing support system, I would have been a mess. Then came Elliot's hearing.

Everybody, especially aunt Willow and Margaret, were scared of that part but I knew what I wanted to do.

I used my right as the princess of Kovorelle to forgive my offender.

To say that everybody was surprised, will be an understatement. They were flabbergasted. I mean, I get it that my life went from normal to absolutely tangled along with many other life stories because of his betrayal but he was 13 and instigated, what can you expect from him? And if the incident wouldn't have happened than how would I have met so many amazing people? How would I have met dad, Asher, Aiden, Liam, Felix and Liz? How?

I am strangely grateful for that, so how am I supposed to punish Elliot for that? Especially when he saved me this time?

So yeah, Elliot is free and back with Law. It will take some time in mending the broken bonds but I have a feeling that he will do it. If I can do it, then he can obviously do it.

Xavier got a huge fine imposed on him because he isn't a Kovorelle national and hence punishment can't apply to him. But this isn't stopping dad from pressing charges against him. While, Kyle and his dad got lifetime imprisonment.

I am content.

But right now, I am nervous as hell because we are going to Treasure of Iris. Our friends and family are coming with us because it is a huge thing. Though, no one else is allowed near the site.

Obviously, I and Alex are fidgety.

What if I am not actually a Law and it was a misunderstanding?

What if it doesn't open?

What if-?

"We're here, swan. Stop overthinking." I breathed out and nodded as he untangled from me and got out of car, holding the door open for me.

I looked back at all the cars that stopped behind us. My friends and family got out of their cars and gave us thumbs up and their wishes as Alex took my hand to hike up the steep hill. We passed a few Royal guards who bowed at us in acknowledgement.

"If you find any problem, use this." A lady officer gave Alex a walkie talkie and he nodded. She bowed again at us and we entered the hill area.

"Your palms are clammy, swan."

"Sorry, if I feel like a princess from medieval times with this sword on your shoulder and arrows on mine. I mean, I don't even know archery! Why do I even have it?"