Your destiny awaits

LAST CHAPTER.

WHOSE HEART BROKE READING THESE TWO WORDS?

I OWED YOU ALL AM EARLY UPDATE. SO HERE IT IS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY, SO YEAH, ENJOY THE UPDATE :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"I know what it is!"

"What?"

He shook his head and removed the walkie talkie from his waist band.

"Alex, what is it?"

He ignored me.

"Prince Cedric to security, do you hear me? Over."

Static followed before a men replied.

"Treasure security to prince, everything okay, your highness?"

"I want you to usher Aiden and Asher Parker safely to the threshold of treasure. Over."

My eyes widened and jaw dropped. Alex just winked at me.

"Roger that."

The line went dead.

"Why would you need them?! They are not Law!" I gasped. He placed his free hand on my shoulder.

"Do you trust me, Cygnet?"

"I do." I replied in a heartbeat. He breathed out and smiled.

"Then believe me that maybe they both aren't Law but they are your brothers. Maybe their blood is not Law but the lines of their palms connect your heart. They are your siblings and that makes them mine too."

I looked at him in awe.

"You are the most understanding person I have ever came across."

He shrugged.

"Why, thank you." I chuckled but it faded when I heard static.

"Treasure security to Prince, the Parkers are on entrance of the tomb, your highness. Over."

"Great. Give them a smoke torch and send them in. You can leave. Over and out."

I bit my lip as I heard footsteps echo louder and louder with every second.

"Astrid? Alex?"

"Where are you?!"

"Over here!" I shouted and saw silhouettes of my brothers approaching us. When my eyes landed on them, they sighed in relief along with Alex and me. Hastily, they stepped towards us and noticed the weird wheel.

"W-What is it?" Ash asked.

"Keep your right hand next to us on this wheel."

They frowned but reluctantly did it. Their palms sunk in the clay and in a heartbeat's time, I saw a red glow illuminating every boundary of circles on the huge wheel.

"Whoa!"

"What just happened?"

"Is that real?!"

We gasped collectively and removed our hands once the last circle glowed.

As we stepped away from wheel, I heard rocks of the walls move in different direction. My brothers held me protectively as we took in the scene before us. A grinding sound resounded, forcing us to look down. The wheel was spinning slowly and when it stopped, a new circle was built around our handprints but that didn't shock me.

What shocked me was our handprints. There were different coloured jewels studded on each print.

We looked at each other and nodded. I picked mine up and it was a diamond. Alex had an aquamarine. Aiden had an amethyst and Asher had an emerald.