Prankster Astrid!

THERE ARE A LOT OF MEDIA IN THIS CHAPTER, MAKE SURE TO LOAD THEM BEFORE YOU READ BECAUSE IF YOU DONT, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND A THING!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO aaryrao BECAUSE SHE IS A SWEETHEART.

CHICO'S SMILE IS MY DAMN LIFE!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astrid Jane Parker!"

My eyes widened and so did Kim's. I immediately knew what was wrong so I hopped off my sitting position and ran for my life. Aiden banged open the front door and shot me dead with his eyes when they met mine. I rounded whole house. I hopped on the couch and Aiden followed me, I quickly dodged him and took cover in kitchen. He entered and I closed my eyes tightly in horror as he looked behind the counter. Seeing him occupied, I quickly scrambled out from behind fridge and rushed towards stairs when an angry Asher stomped down.

"Astrid Jane Parker! You're dead!"

I screamed and quickly squatted down to pass him under his arms. I ran towards my room and almost locked it when they started pushing it from other side.

I was losing.

I eyed my window and somehow slid my chair towards the door with my foot and temporarily jammed the gate with it as I jumped out of window and barged into Liam's room.

"Jesus! What the-"

"Hide me!" I screeched. Liam's eyes widened and he nodded before locking his window and room.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did somebody barge in? Was Kim troubling? Kim?! What happened to-?"

I slapped my hand on Liam's mouth as I struggled to breathe.

"Liam Williams! If you wish to live, open the window this instant."

His eyes widened. "Why do your brothers sound so blood lusted?"

"I-I-"

"Astrid Jane Parker, come out!" I shook my head in horror and asked Liam to lock his front door.

"It's already locked. Moms are on a date. That's why Kim was at your house, remember?"

I sighed in relief and nodded before I laid on floor due to exhaustion.

"Mind telling me why I am getting sudden death threats?" he nervously eyed his closed window.

"I may or may not have pranked my brothers for a payback for my broken phone." I groaned and closed my eyes but a smug smile crossed my lips.

"What did you do?" he asked me in amusement. I hopped up from my position and stretched my hand.

"Can I have your phone for a second?" he narrowed his eyes at me but handed me his phone. I punched Rose's number and texted her.

Me- Send me the screenshots of your chat with my brother. ~Astrid

Rose- Why will I do that? PS whose cell is this?

Me- I may or may not have pranked him. PS Liam's.

Rose- Liam's huh? *smirks*

Me- Shut it Jones and give me what I want. *eye roll*

The next time Liam's phone pinged was to notify me about delivery of screenshots.

"Why are you laughing like the evil girl from finding nemo?" Liam narrowed his eyes at me while I rolled mine and smirked at him.