Truths and sorries

NEW EARLY UPDATE, JUST COZ ITS FRIENDSHIP DAY TODAY (IT'S CURRENTLY 11:30 AM IN INDIA, SO IT IS INDEED FRIENDSHIP DAY HERE)

SO YEAH, HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY MY LOVELY CUPCAKES :)

^v^v FRIENDSHIP GOALS RIGHT THERE ^v^v

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE EMOTIONAL.

ENJOY NEVERTHELESS ;)

~~~~~~

Tension was sparking the air but everyone stayed silent. I didn't expect anything more until my brother decided to break it.

"You know what?! I can't take it! I don't care anymore. I am done hurting you and getting hurt. I am done seeing hate in your eyes for me. It's better to die than bearing this!" Alex exclaimed in pure hurt and passed a frustrated hand through his hair before beginning.

I looked up. My eyes found their identical ones and the moment they did, they refused to look away. This however, encouraged him to speak. "It was our 6th birthday and it was your turn to pick the venue for celebration. You chose Disney land." A small smile graced every Law and Arrow's face. "Mum dad agreed and we flew to LA even when we were a week away from dad's coronation." He sighed and passed a hand through his hair. I noticed rest of blood stained plaid shirt around his bicep and leg.

"You never liked Crystal or Ian. You were too possessive of me." I almost snorted. I was always possessive of my brothers, wasn't I? "So that day, we had a fight. You didn't want to travel with them and I didn't want to travel without them. I won. At last moment, I got out of car to wait for a new ride to take me, Crystal and Ian." He sighed. "Next thing I know, a Law loyal hid three of us in hotel, saying something about attack. Knights betrayed Law along with Hunter and Cross. Our own cousin helped them." I wanted to defend Elliot but pressed my lips shut. "Dad was a proud prince. Dying in hands of enemy was last thing on his list so he crashed the car from the bridge. Everybody thought that all of us died but word went out that young prince wasn't in the car. They searched for me but uncle Jasper managed to fly me back home. Elliot never let his family leave the hotel, after all. Uncle overheard his phone call where he was telling the enemies about my location and out of fury, he disowned him." My cousins looked away.