Is it me or normal parties look like this only?

WOAH! NEW UPDATE!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO emelylora13 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Aiden and I were immediately wrapped in a tight embrace by dad and Asher, as soon as we met them.

"I am so proud of my kids." I smiled and hugged them tighter. A snap made us pull away and I saw Rose grinning at her camera. She looked up and smiled at us.

"Perfect."

I shrieked when arms wrapped themselves around my waist and spun me.

"I am so happy for you, pumpkin." I smiled and relaxed in Neal's arms while my brothers gagged and Alex rolled his eyes. We are dating for a month now and things couldn't be better. I finally feel that everything is in place. With Neal, I feel the kind of happiness I never experienced. He makes me laugh, annoys me, teases me and loves me, right. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

He set me back on feet, turned me around and pressed a kiss on my lips. I pulled away as I chuckled against his lips.

"I am all sweaty, get off!"

He ignored me and tugged me closer to kiss me again but Asher grabbed his hood and pulled him away. Neal groaned.

"Kiss her in front of me again and you won't have a life left to kiss her again." I bit back a chuckle and craned my neck to search for Liam. He was nowhere to be seen. I sigh in disappointment.

He didn't came after all.

"Looking for me?" a shiver ran down my spine as his breath landed on my neck. I squealed and turned on my heels before pulling him into a hug.

"You came!"

"Ew. Ew. Get off me, you sweaty pig!" he fake gagged but I tightened my arms around him to piss him off.

"Did you bring, Kim?"

"Astrid!" as if on cue, I felt arms wrap around my torso and sure enough they belonged to little Kim. "You and Aiden were amazing out there!"

I smiled and picked her up before I marched towards rest of my team.

"Yo. Team!" they all turned and looked at me. "Meet Kimberley! Who wants to bet that she will be the captain of our school team in future?!"

"She can play?"

"Aw. Isn't she Williams's sister?"

"She is like little you, cap!"

"Can we play with her?"

Kim looked star stuck at the attention she was getting. I nodded at Justin.

"Sure. I am keeping up with the tradition. Tomorrow, my and Aiden's house at 5. Sounds good?" they all nodded. "Great! We will play with little Kim then. What do you say, Kim?"

"Yeah." She breathed out. I shook my head and set her down. She ran to Liam and squealed before jumping into his embrace. I started to move out but Felix called my name.

"You're not coming to after party?" I shook my head.

"When do I ever come?"

Because of my I-am-prone-to-exploding brain, I am not allowed to attend parties. Even the ones that are thrown for our win. So, to redeem myself, I and Aiden throw a team bonding/get together after every match we win or lose. Every team member comes except Felix.

Let's just say he was the walking definition of the term jerk.

"Oh come on, captain! It's your last year as captain and our last year as team. At least one celebration?" Wade whined.