One

The sleeves of my hoodie hang loose over my wrists, as I open the locker, making a squeaking noise. The blue metal feels cold against my tiny hand. I hear the chords of Eskimo Callboy in my ears while I take my books out, Maths, Literature, Chemistry, History and my P.E. stuff for my very first lessons today. It's a routine for me. I shut my locker and turn the music off. I put my earphones and phone into my backpack, then swing it onto my back. The hood of my hoodie coveres my head. I hear someone call my name, so I turn around to my gay best friend. Josh comes running to me with a huge grin on his face. He was sick for three days, so we haven't seen each other much. We only skyped because I couldn't visit him. Josh's large arms wrap around my body.

"I missed you", I laugh.

"Same, girl", he says.

He lets go too soon. I kiss his cheek.

"So, how was being sick?"

"Boring as fuck but I stalked some people on Twitter and Instagram and saw some dirty things. Got my folder with me and packed with screenshots", he tells me ironicly.

Josh is the living People Magazine and Vougue. I laugh a little while we walk past my brother, Luke. He's a jock but still behaves normal around me when I'm in school, proud of being the brother of a loser.

"Who did you stalk?", I ask.

"Miranda, Sam and Niall, who else?", he tells me.

"True, true. What did you find out?"

I look at him with pleading eyes. Usually he only tells me the bad stuff and doesn't tell me until lunch but today I need my informations now.

"Lunch", he says.

"Come on, Josh. I always have to wait", I whine.

"I'm not going to tell you until lunch, Alex", he chuckles.

I groan in annoyance. I just need to know about Niall. It's the only person that interests me. He's cute but a bit of a player -not a bit- he is a player but mostly only sleeps with Miranda. He has lots of tattoos and tunnels in his ears, just like me but his are bigger. I don't even know, if he knows that I exist. We have P.E., Maths and Literature together but I don't know what he knows about me. I kinda like him. He talks to me when we have to work together in class but I never heard him say my name at all.

"I have to get going, Mr Xi is going to kill me if I'm late again. Too bad I don't have a thing for Chinese Math teachers", Josh says.

"See you later."

I smile to myself while I walk to the P.E. class. The hood of my hoodie still coveres my head. Suddenly I see him standing in front of the gym. Right in front of the doors to the girls locker room. I look at him closely. His hoodie is black and the "Jack & Jones" Logo stands across his chest. I look down at my hoodie. I'm wearing the same hoodie as him.

Try staying invisible. Do not let him see you. You are not wearing the same sweater as him. Just pretend you aren't there.

I feel someone bump into me, as I try to walk through the doors. The beautiful girl with open legs for everyone shoves me to the side, so I bump into the blonde boy with tons of tattoos. He turns towards me, giving me a slight glare.

"Sorry, I didn't m-"

"Save it", he snaps, looking at me from head to toe.

This is so embaressing. Miranda had to run into me. I walk through the doors and immideatly see girls in sports bras all over the place. My black hoodie finds its place in the locker, along my black Vans and my black skinny jeans.

See how fat you are compared to them. Better skip lunch later.

P.E. is my favourite subject. I burn calories by doing almost nothing and I have fun while doing it.

*****

Josh sits across from me with his phone on and his pictures open for me to see. He taps on a screenshot.

"So, since you don't have Niall, Sam or Miranda on Instagram, I took screenshots for you to see. You should finally follow them. All they can do is say no to your request", Josh tells me.

I nod and look over at Niall's table. Sam, Miranda and some of his other friends sit with him, laughing. Luke and his other jock friends sit at the table next to them. The hoodie I'm wearing is from him. I stole it this morning because I didn't want to wear any of mine.

"As you can see, this is Sam's account and he posted a picture of his party on Friday but uploaded it two days ago. Niall and Miranda are in the picture, too, just like your brother. It looks like a normal picture. It's made in his bedroom, on his bed. You have to remember the sheets", he instructs.

I nod and watch him swipe to the next picture. It's on Miranda's account. It shows Miranda laying on a nacked chest with a crown tattoo and a huge owl. That's Niall's tattoos. In summer he usually doesn't wear a shirt in P.E., so I may have stared a little, but that's not the point.

"So you know that this is Niall and Miranda together. Look at the sheets", Josh tells me.

"It's the same", I say.

"And the caption says "w/ my daddy #aftersexselfie #goodshot #daddy #babygirl". See what I mean?"

I can't believe she posts something like that. It's gross and no one wants to know about them having sex. Okay, Josh and I want to know but still ew.

"That's kinda gross", I tell him.

"Yeah but when you see Niall's Instagram, you'll be gaging and not wanting to eat anymore."

I don't want to eat anyway, so that's not a problem to worry about.

Josh swipes to the next picture and I see Niall standing in front of a mirror with nothing on but Miranda sitting on her knees in front of him, her back turned to the mirror. I think she's sucking him off. Okay, now I really don't want to eat anymore.

"Caption says: "daddy's baby girl doing her work" with eggplants and peaches and the tounge emoji", Josh says.

"Could you just delete that", I ask.

Josh deletes the photos from his phone. That was so gross. I catch Niall looking at me, as my eyes swerve through the room. God, I will never be able to look at them normally again.