Four

Miranda walks up to us. Luke pushes himself in front of me while I step back a little, scared of what Miranda's going to do. Now I really know that she doesn't like me. She glares at me. Josh holds my wrist while Luke and Miranda glare at each other.

"What is she doing here, Lucas?", Miranda says.

Luke hates his full name.

"I want her to get out of the house. It it too much to bring her to a party?", Luke asks.

His voice sounds pretty pissed and I can tell that he's trying not to start a fight.

"Well then bring her to a different party and not this one."

"This isn't even your place and party."

"No one wants to see a fat bitch at a Niall Horan party anyway", Miranda spits at my brother.

I look down at my feet, wanting to be by myself now. Josh's hand falls from mine, as I start walking to the front yard, so I can walk somewhere to be alone. Luke and Josh shout my name but I just continue walking. I don't care who runs after me or misses me because I know that no one likes me. Only Josh and Luke care for me. I won't cry because I already cried about worse stuff. I find myself walking towards my favourite place. It's an abdoned house where you can climb up to the roof and sit there and watch the stars and the moon in peace. I haven't been here for two months.

*****

It's been four hours since I'm here and I don't want to leave. I hear someone inside the house. I listen to the sounds and suddenly hear a slight string of profanties. I can't tell if it's a female or male voice. My eyes dart to the hole in the roof I came through. Suddenly something falls down.

"Fucking shit", a fermilliar voice shouts.

The next thing I hear is something wooden break. Another string of profanties and a loud scream are heard. I'm getting slightly pissed now. Then after a few more minutes I hear someone walk on the other side of the roof. I decide to look over the edge to see the other person. My legs carry me to the top of the roof quietly. I peak over it and see a guy sitting on the other side. His body is hidden in a hoodie. I pull my hood down a little and climb over the top. My feet set down loudly, so the boy turns around with a shocked expression. I slide down a little due to the person in front of me. How does he know this place? I thought it's my place. Niall's blue eyes bore into mine. We just stare at each other for a few minutes until I feel my foot slip and me falling and slipping down the roof. A scream escapes my lips. I'm going to die. Suddenly I feel hands grab my waist to prevent me from falling down the roof. Niall pulls me up to sit next to him. I see another hole in the roof next to Niall.

"What are you doing here?", he asks, pulling his sleeves down more.

"Do you actually care?", I question back.

"Yes, I do."

"I like to be alone when someone hurts me", I spit out.

Niall nods and pulls his phone out. I don't want to be sneeky but I look at his phone and see his Instagram open. He deletes the picture of him and Miranda.

"Why are you here?", I ask him, trying not to be too nosy.

"I come here because of the same reasons as you. Do you know how hard it is to be popular?"

"No because I'm a loser."

He shakes his head and scoffs a little. I look at my hands and play with my fingers.

"You're like your brother, Alex. He's quiet but when he speaks, he tells you the whole truth."

I look up at him and see him looking directly at him. He has a bruise around his eye and it's swollen slightly. I didn't see that at first.

"What happened?", I ask him quite concerned.

"Luke and Josh beat me up because I defended Miranda. I'm sorry for her behaviour", he says, looking at my eyes.

"It's okay. I can't be mad long. I deserve it anyway", I tell him and lay down on my back.

I look up at the stars and wish I could lay here forever. My eyes close without me wanting to. I breath in the cold air and feel some rain drops on my face. Rain is amazing. It's so nice.

"Do you think Luke and Josh are mad at me for long?", Niall suddenly asks.

Maybe I could talk to them about it. It didn't really hurt that much when Miranda said it. It's true afterall.

"I'll ask them. I have to get going now. My parents and brother are probably worried", I tell him.

"Okay but one last thing: You're pretty cool."

Oh yeah, cool. It's cool to be fat. Did you hear that? It's cool not beautiful.

I thank him and climb down the hole back into the house. Did that just really happen? I really talked to Niall Horan.

*****

I log back into our WiFi and see that someone tagged me on an Instagram picture. I throw my phone on my bed and change into some shorts and a t-shirt while the picture loads. I also close the window and the curtains, so my neighbours don't peak into my room. The blanket envelopes me in warmth, as I lay down. The picture is a girl laying on a roof but you can't see her face. You only see her body. She wears the same gray Nike hoodie that I have and the same ripped jeans I wore today on the roof. I read the caption.

She's so unaware of beautiful she actually is. Ana is going to kill her. #friends #anagirl #saveher

That's me. Niall took a picture of me and posted it on his main Instagram. Why is everyone telling me that I'm back to anorexia? I am just on a diet but when I think about it further. It has slight signals of anorexia. The purging and not eating. What if I'm back to ana? I hide the picture from my profile, so I don't have to answer people's questions. Friends. Does he really think just because we talked one time, we're friends. Let's see how this ends up on Monday. But what's with my diet? Is it really just a diet?